Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
A few FS fisher quotes
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jun 10, 2021 07:18:36   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Here are a few quotes below one's user names that you may or may not have noticed.

Oz******* He who angers you controls you

Plum**** Start your day with a greeting not a request

Flyguy ******We care we share

Fourchon**** However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results

CamT******* I was born with nothing and I still have most of it

Spirit******* Often wrong seldom in doubt

OJ********* 2 wrongs don’t make a right, but 3 rights make a left

Big TC *****My worst day fishing is better than my best day at work

Michael4now** God Bless America Again

Ronniejw ***** like your life depends on it

Rutinbuck *****Love to fish but when it gets cold I’ll be out hunting

Dozer Dave**** If I can do it….I will do it

Able Man***** To live in dialog with another is to live twice. Joys are doubled by exchange and burdens are cut in half

Graywulff***** May you live everyday of your life

Badbobby***** Man who throws dirt losses ground

Danger 25 ****If you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy have some taste

Big A ******** It is what it is; just deal with it

Stuco ****** I fish therefore I am

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 07:30:57   #
EasternOZ Loc: Kansas City Metro
 
And a solid reason for everyone of those quotes.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 07:36:26   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
EasternOZ wrote:
And a solid reason for everyone of those quotes.


That they are.

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 07:37:07   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
For those quotes that i haven't seen, please post them here.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 07:42:04   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois
 
plumbob wrote:
Here are a few quotes below one's user names that you may or may not have noticed.

Oz******* He who angers you controls you

Plum**** Start your day with a greeting not a request

Flyguy ******We care we share

Fourchon**** However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results

CamT******* I was born with nothing and I still have most of it

Spirit******* Often wrong seldom in doubt

OJ********* 2 wrongs don’t make a right, but 3 rights make a left

Big TC *****My worst day fishing is better than my best day at work

Michael4now** God Bless America Again

Ronniejw ***** like your life depends on it

Rutinbuck *****Love to fish but when it gets cold I’ll be out hunting

Dozer Dave**** If I can do it….I will do it

Able Man***** To live in dialog with another is to live twice. Joys are doubled by exchange and burdens are cut in half

Graywulff***** May you live everyday of your life

Badbobby***** Man who throws dirt losses ground

Danger 25 ****If you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy have some taste

Big A ******** It is what it is; just deal with it

Stuco ****** I fish therefore I am
Here are a few quotes below one's user names that ... (show quote)

Al are excellent.
Thanks for reminding us.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 07:52:41   #
dbed Loc: Brock, Nebraska southeast Ne.
 
I used to be conceited but now I'm convinced

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 07:55:47   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
dbed wrote:
I used to be conceited but now I'm convinced


good one dbed, add that to your profile

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 08:04:20   #
Big dog Loc: Bayshore, Long Island, New York
 
plumbob wrote:
For those quotes that i haven't seen, please post them here.


I think not, therefore I Ain’t!

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 08:07:13   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Big dog wrote:
I think not, therefore I Ain’t!


another good one Big dog, might want to add that to your profile

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 08:38:18   #
troyfrd1 Loc: Hampstead,NC
 
I am not always right but I am never wrong

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 09:11:44   #
Able Man Loc: North Coast (Cleveland, Ohio)
 
troyfrd1 wrote:
I am not always right but I am never wrong


I knew a guy, 40-ish years ago, who'd once in a while say: "I THOUGHT that I was wrong once, but, I was MISTAKEN."

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 10:43:53   #
Bcmech1 Loc: Roscoe Illinois, near Wisconsin border
 
plumbob wrote:
For those quotes that i haven't seen, please post them here.




If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 10:45:20   #
Pixiedog456005 Loc: Maryland
 
We never set out to make a bad decision, only the outcome may not reflect our best choice.

All you can do is all you can do, and that's enough.

Just do it!
(Excuses not to goes here)
Just do it anyway.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 16:09:13   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Bcmech1 wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it


Good one bc, i will add your quote to the list

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 16:31:16   #
fishyaker Loc: NW Michigan (Lower Peninsula)
 
Quotes tend to have their roots embedded in wisdom and common sense...and what has been listed certainly does reflect that!

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.