Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Good Morning, 5/26/23
Page 1 of 2 next>
May 26, 2023 06:11:31   #
flyguy Loc: Lake Onalaska, Sunfish Capitol of the World!
 
Good morning, Stagers!!!

Today, Sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. That will do nicely!

Marion had a checkup with her doctor yesterday, and she is doing well, she doesn't have to go back for a month, which is a first in a long time. It was weekly, then every two weeks, now a month. At the end of June, she has a PET Scan, and in the first part of July an MRI. Then we will know what the cancer is doing.

A neighboring couple from Caledonia is coming down for a visit this evening, and we are going up to the Red Pines for dinner, it is a beautiful place on Lake Onalaska, that has good food. There are a lot of good places to have dinner nearby.

Have a good one, my friends, and please take care of yourself and others in need.

Reply
May 26, 2023 06:14:35   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
flyguy wrote:
Good morning, Stagers!!!

Today, Sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. That will do nicely!

Marion had a checkup with her doctor yesterday, and she is doing well, she doesn't have to go back for a month, which is a first in a long time. It was weekly, then every two weeks, now a month. At the end of June, she has a PET Scan, and in the first part of July an MRI. Then we will know what the cancer is doing.

A neighboring couple from Caledonia is coming down for a visit this evening, and we are going up to the Red Pines for dinner, it is a beautiful place on Lake Onalaska, that has good food. There are a lot of good places to have dinner nearby.

Have a good one, my friends, and please take care of yourself and others in need.
Good morning, Stagers!!! br br Today, Sunny, wit... (show quote)
Very good to hear Leo. I’m sure it’s a least a bit of relief for you too. Enjoy your time and your friends and each other. 🙏 continue….

Reply
May 26, 2023 06:27:45   #
troyfrd1 Loc: Hampstead,NC
 
Good morning Leo and all Stagers. Cool 51 here in Greensboro,NC . Heading up to 71 today wind hanging at 18MPH. Waiting for the wife to wake up so we can hit the road back to the Crystal Coast. Graduation was beautiful. Grandson did really well on his solo. I think we have a star. He’s already into acting. Doing commercials. Can’t wait until he hits it big. Take care all. Be safe. Leo don’t eat too much. Enjoy your friends and try to relax as much as you can.

Reply
 
 
May 26, 2023 06:31:29   #
flyguy Loc: Lake Onalaska, Sunfish Capitol of the World!
 
Graywulff wrote:
Very good to hear Leo. I’m sure it’s a least a bit of relief for you too. Enjoy your time and your friends and each other. 🙏 continue….


Good morning, Wulffy. They lived down the road a bit and were always there if you needed help. We would sit by our ponds this time of the year and listen to the frogs sing. And of course, drink a few Miller Lites.

Reply
May 26, 2023 06:36:02   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
flyguy wrote:
Good morning, Wulffy. They lived down the road a bit and were always there if you needed help. We would sit by our ponds this time of the year and listen to the frogs sing. And of course, drink a few Miller Lites.

Friends like that are a priceless treasure and few and far between. It is nice to know that you and Marion have folks like that in your corner.

Reply
May 26, 2023 08:35:55   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Good morning everyone it is 55゚ and going to a high of 76゚ today. Good to hear Fly👍. I hope everyone has a great day and a great beginning to a great weekend 🤗. safe travels going home Troy 👍

Reply
May 26, 2023 09:09:57   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
flyguy wrote:
Good morning, Stagers!!!

Today, Sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. That will do nicely!

Marion had a checkup with her doctor yesterday, and she is doing well, she doesn't have to go back for a month, which is a first in a long time. It was weekly, then every two weeks, now a month. At the end of June, she has a PET Scan, and in the first part of July an MRI. Then we will know what the cancer is doing.

A neighboring couple from Caledonia is coming down for a visit this evening, and we are going up to the Red Pines for dinner, it is a beautiful place on Lake Onalaska, that has good food. There are a lot of good places to have dinner nearby.

Have a good one, my friends, and please take care of yourself and others in need.
Good morning, Stagers!!! br br Today, Sunny, wit... (show quote)


Good morning Leo and everyone. That's great news Leo!

52°and sunny here with a bit of a breeze, going up to 74°later. Going back to McDonough tomorrow. TGIF! Have a great day everybody.

Reply
 
 
May 26, 2023 09:11:00   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Good morning to all. 63* and lots of sunshine, g I ng up to 74 later. Swim club pool opens tonight with an adults only party. Burgers, dogs, wine and beer are on deck. There should be some good conversation too.

Slept in REALLY late today. Didn't twitch until 0830. Have to plan the rest of the day when my GD calls about fishing. Have a great day all..

Reply
May 26, 2023 11:42:41   #
DozerDave Loc: Port Orchard Wa.
 
Good morning everyone. Sitting here in the warm California sun, waiting for the kids to come out and receive their 8th grade diploma. Seems like yesterday that I was there the day she was born. Where did time go. Hope everyone is having a great day…🐟on

Reply
May 26, 2023 11:51:42   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
flyguy wrote:
Good morning, Stagers!!!

Today, Sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. That will do nicely!

Marion had a checkup with her doctor yesterday, and she is doing well, she doesn't have to go back for a month, which is a first in a long time. It was weekly, then every two weeks, now a month. At the end of June, she has a PET Scan, and in the first part of July an MRI. Then we will know what the cancer is doing.

A neighboring couple from Caledonia is coming down for a visit this evening, and we are going up to the Red Pines for dinner, it is a beautiful place on Lake Onalaska, that has good food. There are a lot of good places to have dinner nearby.

Have a good one, my friends, and please take care of yourself and others in need.
Good morning, Stagers!!! br br Today, Sunny, wit... (show quote)


Good morning, Leo and everybody! (My that felt good!)
I’ve been reading your posts EVERY DAY, but it’s nice to be able to finally post again! I’ve also been praying for Marion and you regularly the past three months; I know He hears our prayers and He is a good God.
Enjoy your time with your friends and give my best to your bride. 🙏🏻

Reply
May 26, 2023 11:54:04   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Randyhartford wrote:
Good morning, Leo and everybody! (My that felt good!)
I’ve been reading your posts EVERY DAY, but it’s nice to be able to finally post again! I’ve also been praying for Marion and you regularly the past three months; I know He hears our prayers and He is a good God.
Enjoy your time with your friends and give my best to your bride. 🙏🏻


Welcome back Randy 🤪

Reply
 
 
May 26, 2023 14:05:08   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Yep.

Reply
May 26, 2023 21:29:27   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Good night gang. Sleep well.

Reply
May 26, 2023 21:30:37   #
DozerDave Loc: Port Orchard Wa.
 
Good night, all y’all…🐟on

Reply
May 26, 2023 22:38:08   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
DozerDave wrote:
Good night, all y’all…🐟on


Good night Dave, Jimmy, and everyone.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.