Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Texas city dike
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jan 13, 2022 18:40:05   #
Clint6738 Loc: Texas
 
How is the fishing 1/13/2022

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 18:49:48   #
Jwid Loc: Lake Killarney, Ironton, MO
 
Clint6738 wrote:
How is the fishing 1/13/2022


Oh, a fishing question. Sorry, can’t help you. Not in your area. Someone will be along soon who knows something about Texas.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 18:51:03   #
D Tong Loc: San Francisco,Ca
 
I didn’t know you could fish for city dikes
Thought they were more for beaver 🦫 diving

Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 19:15:53   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
I'll just watch

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 19:30:07   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
That's a way to welcome a new member.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 19:35:26   #
Slimshady Loc: Central Pennsylvania
 
Hope he has a sense of humor

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 20:02:10   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
SMH…..

Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 20:02:42   #
E.pa.al Loc: Martin's Creek
 
Welcome Clint

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 22:07:42   #
Blackdog Loc: Round Rock, TX
 
Jwid wrote:
Oh, a fishing question. Sorry, can’t help you. Not in your area. Someone will be along soon who knows something about Texas.


LMAO......

You guys Kill me....

Too much wine, too much time.


BD

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 22:08:50   #
Clint6738 Loc: Texas
 
Agreed

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 22:43:13   #
Blackdog Loc: Round Rock, TX
 
Clint6738 wrote:
Agreed


Welcome to the stage Clint.

Ordinarily your question would be best served in the "Main Section" of the stage. Equally appreciated in the introduce yourself section (at first try) but a bit more prone to clever sarcasm(?) from our northern friends, whom many are currently suffering some form of cabin fever, (aka lack of fishing in the winter).

However, do not be discouraged. Many excellent tips on fishing can be found here. Recently Ben Bragg has offered up some excellent experience on fishing techniques. (Look for his posts) Feel free to be a little more expletive (adj.) in describing where and and how you are fishing. (Boat or surf).

Now, having said all of that, let us hope your skin is thick as a gar, and your feelings are more like a shark, as we carry on!

Again, welcome to the stage.

As for the rest of you.......This came to mind. (Have a great night and I'm outta here before Admin PMs me again)


… Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she

… She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey, honey
Take a walk on the wild side"

… Candy came from out on the Island
In the back room she was everybody's darling
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head

… She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"

… And the colored girls go
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."

… Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City's the place

… Where they said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, Joe
Take a walk on the wild side"

… Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Looking for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should've seen them go, go, go

… They said, "Hey, sugar
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side", alright
Huh?

… Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash

… She said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, honey
Take a walk on the wild side"
… And the colored girls say
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."



Bd

Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 22:50:06   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Blackdog wrote:
Welcome to the stage Clint.

Ordinarily your question would be best served in the "Main Section" of the stage. Equally appreciated in the introduce yourself section (at first try) but a bit more prone to clever sarcasm(?) from our northern friends, whom many are currently suffering some form of cabin fever, (aka lack of fishing in the winter).

However, do not be discouraged. Many excellent tips on fishing can be found here. Recently Ben Bragg has offered up some excellent experience on fishing techniques. (Look for his posts) Feel free to be a little more expletive (adj.) in describing where and and how you are fishing. (Boat or surf).

Now, having said all of that, let us hope your skin is thick as a gar, and your feelings are more like a shark, as we carry on!

Again, welcome to the stage.

As for the rest of you.......This came to mind. (Have a great night and I'm outta here before Admin PMs me again)


… Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she

… She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey, honey
Take a walk on the wild side"

… Candy came from out on the Island
In the back room she was everybody's darling
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head

… She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"

… And the colored girls go
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."

… Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City's the place

… Where they said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, Joe
Take a walk on the wild side"

… Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Looking for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should've seen them go, go, go

… They said, "Hey, sugar
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side", alright
Huh?

… Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash

… She said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
I said, "Hey, honey
Take a walk on the wild side"
… And the colored girls say
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."



Bd
Welcome to the stage Clint. br br Ordinarily you... (show quote)


Excellent Lou Reed reference Dog!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 07:54:21   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
Fredfish wrote:
Excellent Lou Reed reference Dog!


Hard to believe that song is 50 years old…I remember the first time I heard it and I questioned whether I really heard what I did?

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 08:55:35   #
bucky buckner Loc: murrells inlet SC
 
D Tong wrote:
I didn’t know you could fish for city dikes
Thought they were more for beaver 🦫 diving


That's funny I don't care who you are

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 14:13:40   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
LOL You guys ain't right in the head 🤣 Clint welcome to the stage man hang in there someone will be along that might be able to help ya. A little more information might help Like what kind of fish are you targeting 👍

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.