Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
for you lovely ladies on FS
Jan 11, 2021 16:36:37   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.


2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.


3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.





4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.


5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.


-


6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.


7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.


8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.


9. Best way to get a man to do something - suggest they are too old for it.


10. Love is blind - but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man - look in a mental hospital.


12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.


13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.


14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.


15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 16:40:32   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
Well, there is some wisdom there, but they would gain more if they'd close their mouths and listen. Just Sayin....RJS

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 17:02:16   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
Well, there is some wisdom there, but they would gain more if they'd close their mouths and listen. Just Sayin....RJS


you may have a response to that little piece of wisdom RJ

LOL

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 19:59:37   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
Well, there is some wisdom there, but they would gain more if they'd close their mouths and listen. Just Sayin....RJS


What no mention of barefoot and pregnant RJ?

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 20:07:54   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
You said it, I did not. Just Sayin....RJS

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 20:08:52   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
Oh, about women listening? Men can learn more if they did it more, too. Just Sayin...RJS

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 09:40:15   #
bahmer Loc: Northern Illinois Rockford
 
badbobby wrote:
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.


2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.


3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.





4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.


5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.


-


6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.


7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.


8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.


9. Best way to get a man to do something - suggest they are too old for it.


10. Love is blind - but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man - look in a mental hospital.


12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.


13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.


14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.


15. Sadly, all men are created equal.
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he'... (show quote)


Amen and Amen good ones there badbobby thanks for the laughs.不不不不不

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 15:20:17   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
I'll give you the giggle of the day BB

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 15:34:33   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
Flytier wrote:
I'll give you the giggle of the day BB


thanks Ft

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 13:17:27   #
Big A Loc: Gilbert, Arizona
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
Oh, about women listening? Men can learn more if they did it more, too. Just Sayin...RJS


How are women going to learn more by listening when the men can seldom get a word in edgewise ?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.