Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
CARP
California Fishing
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 10, 2024 20:51:46   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Good day carp fishing caught 5 and had a couple get off biggest was over 10 lbs, 5 carp and close to 39 lbs. total. 108* when I left at 14:30. Had my lucky dragon fly with me











Reply
Jul 10, 2024 22:41:43   #
NJ219bands Loc: New Jersey
 
Wow 😮 that’s awesome 👏. 108 degrees is way too hot 🥵.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 00:53:07   #
1Oldboat42 Loc: Kearney, Nebraska
 
I know that carp are a fun fish to catch, but Ranger please know that I mean no disrespect by my coming question. Besides the fun fight, why would you endure the extreme hot weather to catch carp?

Reply
 
 
Jul 11, 2024 04:30:04   #
bknecht Loc: Northeast pa
 
Holy crow ranger, you are hammering the carp. I’ve never experienced 108* weather, that’s pretty extreme!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 07:07:48   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois 🇺🇸
 
ranger632 wrote:
Good day carp fishing caught 5 and had a couple get off biggest was over 10 lbs, 5 carp and close to 39 lbs. total. 108* when I left at 14:30. Had my lucky dragon fly with me


That’s amazing and a great day of fishing. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 08:19:16   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
NJ219bands wrote:
Wow 😮 that’s awesome 👏. 108 degrees is way too hot 🥵.



Cooling spell, in the valley it's been 112*

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 08:22:44   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
1Oldboat42 wrote:
I know that carp are a fun fish to catch, but Ranger please know that I mean no disrespect by my coming question. Besides the fun fight, why would you endure the extreme hot weather to catch carp?



1. It summer in Ca. and you have to fish when you can

2. When I was a kid my Mother drop me on my head.


Reply
 
 
Jul 11, 2024 08:25:01   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
bknecht wrote:
Holy crow ranger, you are hammering the carp. I’ve never experienced 108* weather, that’s pretty extreme!



I was going to quit at noon but the fish began biting so I just tough it out for a while longer.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 14:40:23   #
Billycrap2 Loc: Mason county,W(BY GOD) Virginia, 🇺🇸🦅
 
ranger632 wrote:
I was going to quit at noon but the fish began biting so I just tough it out for a while longer.


That right Ranger a fisherman never give up when the fish are biting 👍🏽🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🤣🤣🤣

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 17:04:17   #
Jross Loc: VA
 
Those are some big carp, Ranger !
That takes some focus to get out there in those temps and be that successful. Great catching !

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 17:35:27   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Billycrap2 wrote:
That right Ranger a fisherman never give up when the fish are biting 👍🏽🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🤣🤣🤣



I have two rules in life,

1- Never leave fish to find fish

2- If the fish are biting keep fishing

Reply
 
 
Jul 11, 2024 17:36:11   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Jross wrote:
Those are some big carp, Ranger !
That takes some focus to get out there in those temps and be that successful. Great catching !



Thanks

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 17:41:31   #
DVTracker Loc: Harrisburg, PA.
 
ranger632 wrote:
Good day carp fishing caught 5 and had a couple get off biggest was over 10 lbs, 5 carp and close to 39 lbs. total. 108* when I left at 14:30. Had my lucky dragon fly with me


Nice big carp Ranger!

The lucky dragon fly came through again.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 18:10:30   #
Rheatown Loc: Greeneville tn
 
Good job looks like a hot productive day and a big high 5 from me for the radio

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 19:06:38   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
DVTracker wrote:
Nice big carp Ranger!

The lucky dragon fly came through again.




Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.