Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
More Kayak Bass
California Fishing
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 8, 2024 15:55:48   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Got out before sunup to beat the heat. Got 11 before 8:00 and call it a day.











Reply
Jul 8, 2024 16:26:50   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
ranger632 wrote:
Got out before sunup to beat the heat. Got 11 before 8:00 and call it a day.


David it doesn't take long to heat up these days.

Did you get everything on what looks like a junebug stickbait brother.

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ£

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 17:17:05   #
DVTracker Loc: Harrisburg, PA.
 
ranger632 wrote:
Got out before sunup to beat the heat. Got 11 before 8:00 and call it a day.


Good catching Ranger! That’s a bunch of fish in a short time too.

Reply
 
 
Jul 8, 2024 17:28:30   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
David it doesn't take long to heat up these days.

Did you get everything on what looks like a junebug stickbait brother.

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ£



You are right gets HOT real fast out here. Caught them on a four inch senko whacky rig. About half on a green pumpkin and them use a black flake.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 17:28:55   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
DVTracker wrote:
Good catching Ranger! That’s a bunch of fish in a short time too.



Reply
Jul 8, 2024 17:55:34   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
ranger632 wrote:
You are right gets HOT real fast out here. Caught them on a four inch senko whacky rig. About half on a green pumpkin and them use a black flake.


I've hooked alot of smallies on wacky rig senkos over the yrs.

Green pumpkin red flake mostly
Natural shad was another good one πŸ‘

Now it's yum dinger watermelon red flake or summer gill.
Fred found the last one πŸ‘πŸŽ£

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 18:52:14   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
I've hooked alot of smallies on wacky rig senkos over the yrs.

Green pumpkin red flake mostly
Natural shad was another good one πŸ‘

Now it's yum dinger watermelon red flake or summer gill.
Fred found the last one πŸ‘πŸŽ£



Whacky rig is always my go too and green pumpkin is also my favorite

Reply
 
 
Jul 8, 2024 19:22:37   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
ranger632 wrote:
Whacky rig is always my go too and green pumpkin is also my favorite


What no frogs, Dave? I saw those pads and thought it was a Andy B posting. Nice going and glad you got out of the heat.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 20:05:58   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
plumbob wrote:
What no frogs, Dave? I saw those pads and thought it was a Andy B posting. Nice going and glad you got out of the heat.



No frogs, don't really have the heavy gear for it.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 21:36:30   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
ranger632 wrote:
Got out before sunup to beat the heat. Got 11 before 8:00 and call it a day.


You got some nice ones Ranger.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 23:28:23   #
NJ219bands Loc: New Jersey
 
Nice πŸ‘

Reply
 
 
Jul 9, 2024 07:48:30   #
Tim Carlisle Loc: AL
 
Good catch. Cannot beat a senko.

Reply
Jul 9, 2024 09:00:22   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
Tim Carlisle wrote:
Good catch. Cannot beat a senko.



Reply
Jul 9, 2024 13:27:27   #
fishyaker Loc: NW Michigan (Lower Peninsula)
 
Nice catch for a short period of time! That is a great payback on the time spent! Thank you for posting!

Reply
Jul 9, 2024 17:29:28   #
ranger632 Loc: Near Yosemite Park Ca.
 
fishyaker wrote:
Nice catch for a short period of time! That is a great payback on the time spent! Thank you for posting!



They were biting good that morning

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.