Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
What are you feeling today in this warm spell, 60, 70 or 80?
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 8, 2024 08:36:32   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.

Kind of like collecting fishing gear isn't?
Kind of like collecting fishing gear isn't?...

Okay, tell me where this is a bad thing !!!!!!
Okay, tell me where this is a bad thing !!!!!!...

Oh well, at least we still have our memories. Sometimes!!!!
Oh well, at least we still have our memories. Some...

Old cars and old music from a time we will never see again. Sure am glad I was brought up at the best of times.
Old cars and old music from a time we will never s...

Now if they were to ask what and where are they biting, that I can do.
Now if they were to ask what and where are they bi...

So who else waits for the sun to go down before retiring for the evening?
So who else waits for the sun to go down before re...

Toss in cuts and bruises on the list that were 3 days back then. Now days 3 weeks is a good sign.
Toss in cuts and bruises on the list that were 3 d...

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 08:40:28   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
 
plumbob wrote:
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.


Oh Plum, I love these. That last one is so true. I don’t know how we survived as kids.
That is a beautiful Mustang.
Aah, the good old days.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 08:50:06   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Jer wrote:
Oh Plum, I love these. That last one is so true. I don’t know how we survived as kids.
That is a beautiful Mustang.
Aah, the good old days.


The last one was my fav too Jer. The memories of the aches and pains growing up and how we made it trough being a kid years, does boggle the mind.

As for cars, toss up for me between the Mustang and Cougars.

Reply
 
 
Jul 8, 2024 08:57:09   #
dbed Loc: POMME DE TERRE LAKE MISSOURI
 
Never was a Mustang fan my favorite was and is the Javelin

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 09:15:39   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
dbed wrote:
Never was a Mustang fan my favorite was and is the Javelin


How long did the Javelin stay in production? I remember it, but not the years it was on the market.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 09:35:55   #
kandydisbar Loc: West Orange, NJ
 
plumbob wrote:
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.

Funny stuff. Answering the topic question it's 87* with a "real feel" of 102 and heat advisory here in Ft. Myers, Fla.
Don't know how folks live here.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 09:39:19   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
kandydisbar wrote:
Funny stuff. Answering the topic question it's 87* with a "real feel" of 102 and heat advisory here in Ft. Myers, Fla.
Don't know how folks live here.


The topic question Kandy is are YOU feeling 60, 70 or 80 in this heat.

" 102* in Florida " Now that is HOT

Reply
 
 
Jul 8, 2024 09:52:55   #
kandydisbar Loc: West Orange, NJ
 
plumbob wrote:
The topic question Kandy is are YOU feeling 60, 70 or 80 in this heat.

" 102* in Florida " Now that is HOT


We played two courses of mini golf last night and were dripping and exhausted when finished. Folks here in Ft. Myers say they've had heat advisory for weeks. It's even too hot for them. I normally don't like AC much but here you just get to some every chance. Supposed to play tennis a couple of times this week. I'll let you know if I melt, lol!!
Wedding was outside on an island surrounded by water but it was steamy hot also. Niece was gorgeous!!

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 10:49:52   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
plumbob wrote:
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.


Here's a 68 I restored awhile back. Don't make um like that anymore. I like the last one also.



Reply
Jul 8, 2024 11:10:23   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
plumbob wrote:
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.


That's n easy one Bob.
I feel like a kid.
One that has fallen outta too many trees.
Rolled down to many steep banks
Ran Into too many walls

Wrestled too many gators n grizzlies
Other than that I feel 24 mentally.

Age wise younger every day
My Physical therapy is working πŸ’ͺ πŸ€£πŸ‘



Reply
Jul 8, 2024 11:51:58   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Gordon wrote:
Here's a 68 I restored awhile back. Don't make um like that anymore. I like the last one also.


Memories of the movie " Bullitt " come to mind with this awesome car Gordon.

Reply
 
 
Jul 8, 2024 11:53:54   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
That's n easy one Bob.
I feel like a kid.
One that has fallen outta too many trees.
Rolled down to many steep banks
Ran Into too many walls

Wrestled too many gators n grizzlies
Other than that I feel 24 mentally.

Age wise younger every day
My Physical therapy is working πŸ’ͺ πŸ€£πŸ‘


Yep guilty on some accounts here.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 15:48:54   #
Dakoda Loc: Cle Elum, WA
 
All too true

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 16:38:42   #
Passingbye Loc: Reidsville NC
 
Looking at my alumni page of high school on Facebook and seeing how many people have already passed away. I feel blessed with every breath and every experience God has gave me.

Reply
Jul 8, 2024 17:42:56   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
plumbob wrote:
What ever you are feeling, live for the moment. Never going to get it back.
I am a fan of a rare steakβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.