Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Bermuda Reef Fishing
Jul 16, 2023 15:30:25   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
I was in Bermuda last week and had a chance to go reef fishing. A beautiful day, and I had a great time fishing with some guys from New Hampshire. The bite was slow but I managed a few.





Reply
Jul 16, 2023 16:12:46   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Mauwehu wrote:
I was in Bermuda last week and had a chance to go reef fishing. A beautiful day, and I had a great time fishing with some guys from New Hampshire. The bite was slow but I managed a few.


Nice catching Mark. That water is so beautiful, it's amazing. Thanks for the pictures buddy.

Reply
Jul 16, 2023 16:42:03   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Fredfish wrote:
Nice catching Mark. That water is so beautiful, it's amazing. Thanks for the pictures buddy.


My pleasure. You think the sound ever looked like that? Maybe with the right sun glasses.
Here we go again? Cheap sunglasses—ZZ top
My son stopped in Las Vegas on his way to California and found himself at a black Jack table with Billy Gibbons of ZZ. He played a few hands and when my son got up Billy asked him why he was leaving. My son said my money is gone. Billy said “ I like playing with you kid” and handed him 500.00 in chips. “This will keep you going for a while.” In the end Billy let my son keep his original investment.

Reply
 
 
Jul 16, 2023 17:33:21   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Mauwehu wrote:
My pleasure. You think the sound ever looked like that? Maybe with the right sun glasses.
Here we go again? Cheap sunglasses—ZZ top
My son stopped in Las Vegas on his way to California and found himself at a black Jack table with Billy Gibbons of ZZ. He played a few hands and when my son got up Billy asked him why he was leaving. My son said my money is gone. Billy said “ I like playing with you kid” and handed him 500.00 in chips. “This will keep you going for a while.” In the end Billy let my son keep his original investment.
My pleasure. You think the sound ever looked like ... (show quote)


That's very cool. Everything I've seen of Billy, on car shows and interviews, show him to be a real down to earth nice guy.

Reply
Jul 17, 2023 00:03:22   #
NJ219bands Loc: New Jersey
 
Nice 👍

Reply
Jul 17, 2023 08:47:20   #
kandydisbar Loc: West Orange, NJ
 
Mauwehu wrote:
My pleasure. You think the sound ever looked like that? Maybe with the right sun glasses.
Here we go again? Cheap sunglasses—ZZ top
My son stopped in Las Vegas on his way to California and found himself at a black Jack table with Billy Gibbons of ZZ. He played a few hands and when my son got up Billy asked him why he was leaving. My son said my money is gone. Billy said “ I like playing with you kid” and handed him 500.00 in chips. “This will keep you going for a while.” In the end Billy let my son keep his original investment.
My pleasure. You think the sound ever looked like ... (show quote)


Now that's a nice story!! And beautiful colors in that fish!

Reply
Jul 18, 2023 14:19:07   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
kandydisbar wrote:
Now that's a nice story!! And beautiful colors in that fish!


Thanks kandy! First time a fish matched my shirt.

Reply
 
 
Jul 18, 2023 14:19:55   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
NJ219bands wrote:
Nice 👍


Thanks nj!

Reply
Jul 18, 2023 14:21:35   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Fredfish wrote:
That's very cool. Everything I've seen of Billy, on car shows and interviews, show him to be a real down to earth nice guy.


Most I’ve met have been humble. I did Meatloaf’s kitchen a long time ago. Nice guy.

Reply
Jul 18, 2023 15:05:20   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Most I’ve met have been humble. I did Meatloaf’s kitchen a long time ago. Nice guy.


Very cool Mark. Remodeler of the stars !

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.