Fishing Stage
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Howdy
Indiana Fishing
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Feb 27, 2023 16:23:10   #
holford24 Loc: central Indiana (elwood)
 
PAPA JACK IF YOU EVER NEED A PARTNER YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF ME I'M RETIRED SO I HAVE TIME IVE NEVER BEEN TO HARDY AND MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO WITH ME TO SOME WHERE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THANKS

Reply
Feb 27, 2023 16:57:15   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
Welcome, I'm up the road a bit, Brazil, got tne best blue gill lake in Indiana

Reply
Feb 27, 2023 17:37:23   #
Raporter Loc: Patoka lake
 
Howdy, Bob from Patoka lake here, welcome.

Reply
 
 
Feb 27, 2023 17:39:15   #
holford24 Loc: central Indiana (elwood)
 
What lake is that Brazil is around 2 hours from me maybe we could get together and get some gills I'm always looking for places I've never been before

Reply
Feb 27, 2023 20:18:07   #
Commander Bell Loc: Lafayette Indiana
 
Mperry58 wrote:
Hello all. Names Michael. I’m from southern Indiana about 35 miles north of Louisville Kentucky. Looking forward to meeting everybody.


Hi neighbor I'm in Lafayette about 2 1/2 hours NNW of you.
Welcome to the stage. You'll find the best fishing advice and information anywhere on the planet, right here
Commander Bell out

Reply
Feb 28, 2023 09:09:20   #
Papa Jack Loc: Indianapolis
 
pzbsock wrote:
Welcome, I'm up the road a bit, Brazil, got tne best blue gill lake in Indiana


If you do not share I understand bur what is the best blue gill lake in Induana?

Reply
Feb 28, 2023 09:30:51   #
Commander Bell Loc: Lafayette Indiana
 
Papa Jack wrote:
If you do not share I understand bur what is the best blue gill lake in Induana?

Hi Papa,
I would love to share my favorite Blue Gill spot with you. However it's not a lake. It's a small city park that has a small pond teaming with large Blue Gill. I bank fish it regularly. It's not large enough for a boat and although allowed I ever recall even seeing a canoe or kayak.
Commander Bell out

Reply
 
 
Feb 28, 2023 09:52:26   #
holford24 Loc: central Indiana (elwood)
 
Thanks P J

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 12:37:27   #
Furbuster Loc: Scottsburg Indiana
 
Just joined & happy to meet everyone who fishes. Funny thing I'm mike from Scottsburg Indiana too. Been doing crappie fishing & Ohio river bass fishing. Looking forward to the Walleye fishing when the water temp gets rite.

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 14:06:29   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
It is a private lake you have to fish with me in my boat, but you are welcome to do that I can send a phone # , it ie about 20 acres, with a lot of cover built in the 1930's. Depth ranges from 35' around the dam, to 7-8' toward the upper end. I have stocked with Cannel Cats and Redear, doing well. It is a lot of deep hollers that are covered in the water. If you look it up in Vigo county it is "morey's Lake

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 15:28:39   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
SEE REPLY BELOW

Reply
 
 
Mar 3, 2023 15:52:52   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Furbuster wrote:
Just joined & happy to meet everyone who fishes. Funny thing I'm mike from Scottsburg Indiana too. Been doing crappie fishing & Ohio river bass fishing. Looking forward to the Walleye fishing when the water temp gets rite.


Welcome all you fellow hoosers. We all had to learn this🤪 if you click the quote reply under a post then we'll all know who your answering 👍

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 17:03:48   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
pzbsock wrote:
It is a private lake you have to fish with me in my boat, but you are welcome to do that I can send a phone # , it ie about 20 acres, with a lot of cover built in the 1930's. Depth ranges from 35' around the dam, to 7-8' toward the upper end. I have stocked with Cannel Cats and Redear, doing well. It is a lot of deep hollers that are covered in the water. If you look it up in Vigo county it is "morey's Lake

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 17:04:07   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
pzbsock wrote:
It is a private lake you have to fish with me in my boat, but you are welcome to do that I can send a phone # , it ie about 20 acres, with a lot of cover built in the 1930's. Depth ranges from 35' around the dam, to 7-8' toward the upper end. I have stocked with Cannel Cats and Redear, doing well. It is a lot of deep hollers that are covered in the water. If you look it up in Vigo county it is "morey's Lake

Reply
Mar 3, 2023 17:08:08   #
pzbsock Loc: Western Indeana
 
Papa Jack wrote:
If you do not share I understand bur what is the best blue gill lake in Induana?

see morey's lake in vigo county private lake you have to fish with me can send phone # if you messge me,2 seat boat

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
FishingStage.com
Copyright 2018-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.