Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Favorite holiday meal
Page 1 of 2 next>
Nov 23, 2022 20:44:38   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Getting ready for my favorite feast. Some pork, some young sheep, a yellow veggie,and some fish. We’re having——ham n lamb n yam n salmon!

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 21:07:22   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
Gmchief wrote:
Getting ready for my favorite feast. Some pork, some young sheep, a yellow veggie,and some fish. We’re having——ham n lamb n yam n salmon!


That’s good! 😂

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 21:49:50   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Randyhartford wrote:
That’s good! 😂


Thanks. I’m kind of proud of it. But it could also be a scary insight into how my brain works 🤔

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 22:00:57   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Gmchief wrote:
Thanks. I’m kind of proud of it. But it could also be a scary insight into how my brain works 🤔


I prefer Ham roast beef n shrimp 👍🤗

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 22:01:06   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
Gmchief wrote:
Thanks. I’m kind of proud of it. But it could also be a scary insight into how my brain works 🤔


👍🧠

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 22:11:39   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
I prefer Ham roast beef n shrimp 👍🤗


But that doesn’t rhyme, Grizz. Mine is more fun to say😁

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 22:19:25   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Gmchief wrote:
But that doesn’t rhyme, Grizz. Mine is more fun to say😁


Yours does sound yummy, though, Grizz. 😋

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 22:40:24   #
nutz4fish Loc: Colchester, CT
 
Gmchief wrote:
Getting ready for my favorite feast. Some pork, some young sheep, a yellow veggie,and some fish. We’re having——ham n lamb n yam n salmon!


We're having Cornish Hens, baked ham, Rice Pilaf, stuffing (extra beyond the birds ) asparagus, rutabaga, sweet potatoes, baby onions, stuffed mushrooms, baby peas, carrots, devilled eggs, pumpkin, pecan,& cherry pie, carrot cake.
Beverages ( have designated drivers ) AND... whatever shows up at the door... AND kid stuff ...
I'm pumped. Not often this many family members all in one place, and we really love one another, our fighting and quibbling days are long past. Time to enjoy each other and give thanks. Yeah.

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 08:16:30   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🤗 Everyone is having traditional lunches with other family members so we're all getting together for a late supper we are having grilled ribeyes, roasted potatoes and a big salad 🤗

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 08:22:38   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Whitey wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🤗 Everyone is having traditional lunches with other family members so we're all getting together for a late supper we are having grilled ribeyes, roasted potatoes and a big salad 🤗


😋

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 09:33:28   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Gmchief wrote:
Getting ready for my favorite feast. Some pork, some young sheep, a yellow veggie,and some fish. We’re having——ham n lamb n yam n salmon!


Did you cook it in the pan sprayed with pam?

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2022 09:39:10   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Gordon wrote:
Did you cook it in the pan sprayed with pam?


No, Gordon. That’s how I cook the ham. Yes I can😁

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 14:52:40   #
Dakoda Loc: Cle Elum, WA
 
Gmchief wrote:
Thanks. I’m kind of proud of it. But it could also be a scary insight into how my brain works 🤔


Okay, it's the norm. But it sounds good. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 19:41:34   #
Gmchief Loc: New Hampshire coast
 
Dakoda wrote:
Okay, it's the norm. But it sounds good. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.


Thanks Dakota. Are you guys snowed in yet?

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 20:36:22   #
Dakoda Loc: Cle Elum, WA
 
We got about 4" day before yesterday. Other than that it's just been cold. Fortunately we got a reprieve for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
I do need to proof read more often. Hope your dinner was excellent.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.