Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Catching Channel Catfish In November Has Almost Been Impossible Lately
Indiana Fishing
Nov 22, 2022 19:11:58   #
Anthony W. Richie Loc: Crawfordsville, Indiana
 
I'm A Catfisherman Fishing For Channel Catfish And The Only Thing Since November 10, 2022 I've Been Catching Is A Cold, All My Best Weapons Have Been Tendered Useless Since The 10th, Not Sure What I'm Doing Wrong But About To Put Away The Poles Until Spring Of 2023.

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 20:05:15   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Anthony W. Richie wrote:
I'm A Catfisherman Fishing For Channel Catfish And The Only Thing Since November 10, 2022 I've Been Catching Is A Cold, All My Best Weapons Have Been Tendered Useless Since The 10th, Not Sure What I'm Doing Wrong But About To Put Away The Poles Until Spring Of 2023.


Anthony I think they move deep on those cold days. I keep hoping to get my boat out one more tome before putting her to bed. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Good luck if you go again 👍🎣

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 20:18:34   #
Anthony W. Richie Loc: Crawfordsville, Indiana
 
Thank You, I'm out on the lake now with no results since 9:30 am this morning

Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2022 22:04:25   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Anthony W. Richie wrote:
Thank You, I'm out on the lake now with no results since 9:30 am this morning


That's persistence brother. I use to fish for catfish 90% of the time. Then I suffered at bass attack. Now I fish for them 90% of the time 👍🎣

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 22:12:21   #
Anthony W. Richie Loc: Crawfordsville, Indiana
 
I caught a 17 inch bullhead catfish so I'm calling it a night I'll try again around 4 am.

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 22:22:42   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Anthony W. Richie wrote:
I caught a 17 inch bullhead catfish so I'm calling it a night I'll try again around 4 am.


Good luck Anthony 👍

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 15:22:59   #
holford24 Loc: central Indiana (elwood)
 
Where are you fishing ? Have you tried raw shrimp or crawdads

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.