Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Louisiana - Golden Meadow
Louisiana Fishing
Nov 22, 2022 10:13:34   #
Jerry P Loc: AR
 
Recent kayak trip to Golden Meadow, stayed at the Gators Inn on the Bayou in Larose. Launched from Golden Meadow public boat ramp. Caught a few speckled trout had to cut the trip short as the wind picked up and temps dropped. Hope to go back soon.









Reply
Nov 22, 2022 10:23:15   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Jerry P wrote:
Recent kayak trip to Golden Meadow, stayed at the Gators Inn on the Bayou in Larose. Launched from Golden Meadow public boat ramp. Caught a few speckled trout had to cut the trip short as the wind picked up and temps dropped. Hope to go back soon.


Beautiful sunset

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 13:30:29   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
Jerry P wrote:
Recent kayak trip to Golden Meadow, stayed at the Gators Inn on the Bayou in Larose. Launched from Golden Meadow public boat ramp. Caught a few speckled trout had to cut the trip short as the wind picked up and temps dropped. Hope to go back soon.


Looks pretty but I don't like the idea of fishin out of a kayak at a place called "GATORS INN". Just Sayin.

Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2022 14:15:14   #
CamT Loc: La Porte, Texas
 
saw1 wrote:
Looks pretty but I don't like the idea of fishin out of a kayak at a place called "GATORS INN". Just Sayin.


😒🤣😂

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 15:12:33   #
Jerry P Loc: AR
 
Yep gotta keep ur eyes open

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 17:15:19   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois
 
saw1 wrote:
Looks pretty but I don't like the idea of fishin out of a kayak at a place called "GATORS INN". Just Sayin.


I’m with you, Steve.
But fishing is fishing. I think I’d carry a big stick and one less rod.

Reply
Nov 22, 2022 18:27:21   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
Jer wrote:
I’m with you, Steve.
But fishing is fishing. I think I’d carry a big stick and one less rod.


More like a "Bang Stick."

Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2022 18:30:33   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois
 
saw1 wrote:
More like a "Bang Stick."



Reply
Nov 23, 2022 11:45:27   #
Bigmark Loc: Lower Alabama
 
They usually are just a nuisance. I had to beat on the boat with my paddle before this little dude would leave me alone. This was took in Point La Hache, LA. 2022. The fish tend to quit biting when they hang out.

Bigmark



Reply
Nov 23, 2022 13:32:38   #
NJ219bands Loc: New Jersey
 
Nice 😊

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 15:45:21   #
Jer Loc: N. Illinois
 
Bigmark wrote:
They usually are just a nuisance. I had to beat on the boat with my paddle before this little dude would leave me alone. This was took in Point La Hache, LA. 2022. The fish tend to quit biting when they hang out.

Bigmark


Bigmark,
No thank you, sir. I’m just not ready for that. I’ve had snakes try to get into the boat and I hate that. A gator would scare me big time.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 17:41:45   #
BKG Loc: Lafayette, La
 
A big one can get aggravated and try tip you at certain times of the year. I've seen them hit our aluminum boat. You need to have protection!

Reply
Nov 26, 2022 16:54:23   #
Woody arnold Loc: Lake Charles, La
 
Love that you got to fish there.
I’m a Sucker for beautiful sunsets!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Woody, in Lake Charles, La.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.