Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Montana - Out
Montana Fishing
Page <prev 2 of 2
Nov 4, 2022 18:34:07   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
JB134 wrote:
Best of luck.


Thanks.
Love your pic of your place. Beautiful.

Reply
Nov 4, 2022 19:45:59   #
mistred64 Loc: Grayslake, illinois
 
JB134 wrote:
Hahaha. I get that many will have reasons not to like the snow… but for me, I think of it as population control. 😉


Population control, funny way to look at it but true. I like snow, when it comes on the weekend and roads are clear Monday morning to drive to work. Start snowing Friday evening until Sunday noon. Cozy in the house.

Reply
Nov 4, 2022 19:48:44   #
JB134 Loc: Montana
 
saw1 wrote:
Thanks.
Love your pic of your place. Beautiful.


Thanks. Feel so very fortunate to be part of this beautiful state

Reply
 
 
Nov 5, 2022 09:43:10   #
Katman Loc: Kentucky
 
JB134 wrote:
Well… really feel like Mother Nature stole a month from me, as last year my final trip on the water was Dec 1. But Mother Nature hit us early yesterday, leaving a ton of heavy snow. Power outages everywhere up here. No electrical no heat since yesterday. It’s beautiful and really socked in. So, as I wait (and pray) for power lines to be restored, I went ahead and winterized bass boat and tucked her away in the boat garage.
Thanks to all who looked & responded to my post. Hope it helped pass time between your time on the water. So now it’s time to enjoy all of yours. Tight lines to all… and catch and release as much as possible, as many are just slow to grow. Be safe
Well… really feel like Mother Nature stole a month... (show quote)


Good luck JB and thanks for all the great post and pictures. 🇺🇸🐠on

Reply
Nov 5, 2022 13:25:30   #
Fishing Fool Loc: redding, ca
 
Have friends that are moving back there next spring. I'm sure you have a backup wood stove. We have a backup generator as well as wood heat when we loose power. I hope you get your power on soon.

Reply
Nov 5, 2022 14:15:48   #
JB134 Loc: Montana
 
Fishing Fool wrote:
Have friends that are moving back there next spring. I'm sure you have a backup wood stove. We have a backup generator as well as wood heat when we loose power. I hope you get your power on soon.


Thanks. They eventually got power restored. Building this house installation was a priority. After 1 day of no power, interior only dropped to 64. Stove was fine, just had to manually light. All good 👍

Reply
Nov 5, 2022 15:17:01   #
Dakoda Loc: Cle Elum, WA
 
JB134 wrote:
Well… really feel like Mother Nature stole a month from me, as last year my final trip on the water was Dec 1. But Mother Nature hit us early yesterday, leaving a ton of heavy snow. Power outages everywhere up here. No electrical no heat since yesterday. It’s beautiful and really socked in. So, as I wait (and pray) for power lines to be restored, I went ahead and winterized bass boat and tucked her away in the boat garage.
Thanks to all who looked & responded to my post. Hope it helped pass time between your time on the water. So now it’s time to enjoy all of yours. Tight lines to all… and catch and release as much as possible, as many are just slow to grow. Be safe
Well… really feel like Mother Nature stole a month... (show quote)


We got about 8" of slop yesterday, and then it rained hard all day. Typically we get that kind of weather in the spring as it starts to warm up. My snow blower is worthless in wet snow, so I bucketed it just enough to get around for now. Hopefully it will either melt out or freeze enough to fully open everything up. You do have a beautiful setting.

Reply
 
 
Nov 17, 2022 23:45:37   #
Dan Singletary Loc: Keller, TX
 
JB I have really enjoyed your posts this season, can't get enough of Montana.
I got a report to post from September while hiking in Glacier .
Thanks for taking us along in the boat in those clear clean lakes in NWM.

Reply
Nov 19, 2022 16:08:31   #
JIM PARKER Loc: Whitefish Montana
 
JB keep posting. I want to know when and where you fish hard water.

I am getting ready.

Jim from Whitefish

Reply
Nov 21, 2022 12:11:23   #
JIM PARKER Loc: Whitefish Montana
 
Do you fish the causeway?

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 11:18:47   #
J.D. Loc: Western Mt.
 
How’d y everyone,
I’m a newb to site. I’ve been following for a few month now.
Anyhow, wanted to say thanks for the pics and discussion.
Happy thanksgiving to you all.
J.D.

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2022 15:39:10   #
Dakoda Loc: Cle Elum, WA
 
J.D. wrote:
How’d y everyone,
I’m a newb to site. I’ve been following for a few month now.
Anyhow, wanted to say thanks for the pics and discussion.
Happy thanksgiving to you all.
J.D.


Welcome JD.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 2
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.