Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Has anyone tried these segmented lures?
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 14, 2022 11:09:02   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
I see these advertised very often and am curious whether they provide the action as advertised? I know they are CCC but with a decent hook retrofit they could be interesting.



Reply
Jan 14, 2022 11:38:47   #
HenryG Loc: Falmouth Cape Cod Massachusetts
 
OJdidit wrote:
I see these advertised very often and am curious whether they provide the action as advertised? I know they are CCC but with a decent hook retrofit they could be interesting.


They do OJ go on YouTube videos a lot of guys using them and catching some big fish🎣😀👍

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 11:44:41   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
HenryG wrote:
They do OJ go on YouTube videos a lot of guys using them and catching some big fish🎣😀👍


Well, we know they couldn’t put it on YouTube if it wasn’t true! 😂
I think my Grandson needs some…maybe he will let me try one 😉
I found a 3 pack for $11 and the picture looks just like the ad for the singles at $20 apiece 👀

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 11:49:00   #
J in Cleveland Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
 
I own them OJ. They swim super realistically but I’ve never caught a fish with one. That said, I’ve only spent maybe an hour or two fishing them. The add in here got me! Plan to use a lot more this year. I’ll keep you posted.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 11:56:10   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
J in Cleveland wrote:
I own them OJ. They swim super realistically but I’ve never caught a fish with one. That said, I’ve only spent maybe an hour or two fishing them. The add in here got me! Plan to use a lot more this year. I’ll keep you posted.


You’re not alone! 😂

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 12:56:40   #
HenryG Loc: Falmouth Cape Cod Massachusetts
 
OJdidit wrote:
Well, we know they couldn’t put it on YouTube if it wasn’t true! 😂
I think my Grandson needs some…maybe he will let me try one 😉
I found a 3 pack for $11 and the picture looks just like the ad for the singles at $20 apiece 👀


Be careful and ya a lot of non believable stuff on YouTube but some of the videos I saw showed underwater vids on them in action in the pool and on the water being attacked by fish

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 13:20:09   #
Omaryam2 Loc: Wi
 
Got an assortment from my sun for Christmas. Threw them at musky without a positive result. They do wiggle.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 13:20:30   #
buzboat
 
I've used them on Kootenay Lake in BC. We caught 10lb + rainbows and dollies. It used to be a good great lake for huge Gerard rainbows but BC fisheries screwed that up.

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 06:10:59   #
Moose76 Loc: Albuquerque NM
 
OJdidit wrote:
I see these advertised very often and am curious whether they provide the action as advertised? I know they are CCC but with a decent hook retrofit they could be interesting.


I have about 6 of them and have caught several muskie with them out here in New Mexico. Realistic looks and movement really like them

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 08:10:05   #
dbed Loc: Brock, Nebraska southeast Ne.
 
I got one free when I bought a top water frog has good action didn't catch anything but couldn't get a bite with any lure that day

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 12:58:17   #
JimM Loc: eastern NC
 
Ditto to J in Cleveland. They do have good action. You would think they would catch something.

Reply
 
 
Jan 15, 2022 13:20:20   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
JimM wrote:
Ditto to J in Cleveland. They do have good action. You would think they would catch something.


I have a 3 pack on order…they caught me, anyway 😂

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 13:30:32   #
Tyee Loc: Normal, Illinois
 
Our personal favorite lures are the ones we use the most, thus they catch the most fish. And the ones we seldom use catch the fewest fish and become our least favorite lures.

I have had decent results with these multi-jointed lures ( Sebile) on smallies, walleye and pike.

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 14:26:03   #
Fl.spinner Loc: Leesburg, Florida
 
My wife caught a nice bass on it then proceeded to catch my finger. I have used it a couple times, but with no luck.

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 14:56:03   #
Harris T. Fudpucker Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
 
I have only two, and don't use them much, duh, each time I used them, I caught fish.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.