Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Great Commercial
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Jan 12, 2022 12:49:32   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
I think you’ll enjoy watching this. Hard to believe there aren’t any computer graphics.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊



And you might have thought those people that set up roomfuls of dominos to knock over were amazing.

There are no computer graphics or digital tricks in this film.
 Everything you see really happened in real-time exactly as you see it. 
The film took 606 takes. On the first 605 takes, something, usually very minor, didn't work.
They would then have to set the whole thing up again. The crew spent weeks shooting night and day.
 By the time it was over, they were ready to change professions.
The film cost six million dollars and took three months to complete including full engineering of the sequence.



In addition, it's two minutes long so every time Honda airs the film on British television, they're shelling out enough dough to keep any one of us in clover for a lifetime.

 However, it is fast becoming the most downloaded advertisement in Internet history.

Honda executives figure the ad paid for itself simply in "free viewings" (Honda isn't paying a dime to have you watch this commercial!).



When the ad was pitched to senior executives, they signed off on it immediately without any hesitation- including the costs.

There are six and only six hand-made Honda Accords in the world. To the horror of Honda engineers, the filmmakers disassembled two of them to make the film.

Everything you see in the film (aside from the walls, floor, ramp, and complete Honda Accord) is part of those two cars.



When the ad was shown to Honda executives, they liked it and commented on how amazing computer graphics have gotten.

They fell off their chairs when they found out it was for real.

Oh, and about those funky windshield wipers.
On the new Accords, the windshield wipers have water sensors and are designed to start doing their thing automatically as soon as they become wet.

1.59-minute mp4 file attached. WELL WORTH WATCHING

Attached file:
(Download)

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 13:00:17   #
Catfish hunter Loc: Riggins idaho (Paradise)
 
hacksaw wrote:
I think you’ll enjoy watching this. Hard to believe there aren’t any computer graphics.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊



And you might have thought those people that set up roomfuls of dominos to knock over were amazing.

There are no computer graphics or digital tricks in this film.
 Everything you see really happened in real-time exactly as you see it. 
The film took 606 takes. On the first 605 takes, something, usually very minor, didn't work.
They would then have to set the whole thing up again. The crew spent weeks shooting night and day.
 By the time it was over, they were ready to change professions.
The film cost six million dollars and took three months to complete including full engineering of the sequence.



In addition, it's two minutes long so every time Honda airs the film on British television, they're shelling out enough dough to keep any one of us in clover for a lifetime.

 However, it is fast becoming the most downloaded advertisement in Internet history.

Honda executives figure the ad paid for itself simply in "free viewings" (Honda isn't paying a dime to have you watch this commercial!).



When the ad was pitched to senior executives, they signed off on it immediately without any hesitation- including the costs.

There are six and only six hand-made Honda Accords in the world. To the horror of Honda engineers, the filmmakers disassembled two of them to make the film.

Everything you see in the film (aside from the walls, floor, ramp, and complete Honda Accord) is part of those two cars.



When the ad was shown to Honda executives, they liked it and commented on how amazing computer graphics have gotten.

They fell off their chairs when they found out it was for real.

Oh, and about those funky windshield wipers.
On the new Accords, the windshield wipers have water sensors and are designed to start doing their thing automatically as soon as they become wet.

1.59-minute mp4 file attached. WELL WORTH WATCHING
I think you’ll enjoy watching this. Hard to believ... (show quote)


That was awesome👍

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 13:02:58   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Catfish hunter wrote:
That was awesome👍


Thanks Cat.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 13:19:35   #
Spiritof27 Loc: Lincoln, CA
 
Wow!

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 13:24:55   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
That was a good one. Ill be sending that one around.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 13:47:03   #
Lip Ripper Loc: San Carlos in the San Francisco Bay Area
 
That was pretty B-D A--! Hacksaw!!

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:05:23   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
TOO COOL !!!

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 14:06:15   #
Andy cacciatori Loc: Modesto cal.
 
hacksaw wrote:
I think you’ll enjoy watching this. Hard to believe there aren’t any computer graphics.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊



And you might have thought those people that set up roomfuls of dominos to knock over were amazing.

There are no computer graphics or digital tricks in this film.
 Everything you see really happened in real-time exactly as you see it. 
The film took 606 takes. On the first 605 takes, something, usually very minor, didn't work.
They would then have to set the whole thing up again. The crew spent weeks shooting night and day.
 By the time it was over, they were ready to change professions.
The film cost six million dollars and took three months to complete including full engineering of the sequence.



In addition, it's two minutes long so every time Honda airs the film on British television, they're shelling out enough dough to keep any one of us in clover for a lifetime.

 However, it is fast becoming the most downloaded advertisement in Internet history.

Honda executives figure the ad paid for itself simply in "free viewings" (Honda isn't paying a dime to have you watch this commercial!).



When the ad was pitched to senior executives, they signed off on it immediately without any hesitation- including the costs.

There are six and only six hand-made Honda Accords in the world. To the horror of Honda engineers, the filmmakers disassembled two of them to make the film.

Everything you see in the film (aside from the walls, floor, ramp, and complete Honda Accord) is part of those two cars.



When the ad was shown to Honda executives, they liked it and commented on how amazing computer graphics have gotten.

They fell off their chairs when they found out it was for real.

Oh, and about those funky windshield wipers.
On the new Accords, the windshield wipers have water sensors and are designed to start doing their thing automatically as soon as they become wet.

1.59-minute mp4 file attached. WELL WORTH WATCHING
I think you’ll enjoy watching this. Hard to believ... (show quote)

That is crazy 🤪 just showed it to the wife.
She loved it also !!
Have a great day Hack.
Andy

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:26:30   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Spiritof27 wrote:
Wow!


I was wondering if they put those two Honda’s back together?
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:27:29   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Andy cacciatori wrote:
That is crazy 🤪 just showed it to the wife.
She loved it also !!
Have a great day Hack.
Andy


That’s some folks with lots of time on their hands, but it was cool to see.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺🕊

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:28:07   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Randyhartford wrote:
TOO COOL !!!


It was wasn’t it?
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 14:29:25   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Lip Ripper wrote:
That was pretty B-D A--! Hacksaw!!


Thanks Lip, I guess...🤷🏻‍♂️
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:30:41   #
hacksaw Loc: Pasadena, Texas
 
Gordon wrote:
That was a good one. Ill be sending that one around.


Thanks Gordon. I was concerned about it being too long, but I guess not.
Hack 🇺🇸🍺🍺

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:42:11   #
bknecht Loc: Northeast pa
 
Hack, that was incredible. Thanks for the post!

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 15:18:50   #
Ponchobuck Loc: South Central Pa
 
Wow. Just wow.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.