Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Location-Specific Discussions and Fishing Report Requests
Lake Havasu Stripper activity
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jan 8, 2022 10:34:35   #
Jerry Rivers Loc: Lake Havasu
 
How is the current / location of the Stripper fishing??? Thanks

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 10:54:53   #
charlykilo Loc: Garden Valley Ca
 
https://www.google.com/search?q=Lake+Havasu+strip+club&gs_ivs=1#tts=0

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 12:20:41   #
Jeremy Loc: Oregon sometimes
 
Jerry Rivers wrote:
How is the current / location of the Stripper fishing??? Thanks


Is Stripping allowed in Havasu? I used to camp at Cattail Cove a lot and the only strippers were inside an RV.

Reply
 
 
Jan 8, 2022 14:28:02   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
Jeremy wrote:
Is Stripping allowed in Havasu? I used to camp at Cattail Cove a lot and the only strippers were inside an RV.


Strippers ??Someone say Strippers!!!๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿš€

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 15:42:54   #
Jeremy Loc: Oregon sometimes
 
Jarheadfishnfool wrote:
Strippers ??Someone say Strippers!!!๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿš€


Need $5 or $10 bills now from what I hear. Used to be 1$ bills. I donโ€™t go to them anymore. My best buddy used to say hey letโ€™s go see some flopping and we would 24 years ago. Beer was cheap. Here in Oregon itโ€™s no swimming suits etc . It nothing. The chics were not something you probably wanted to touch though. Got grossed out for sure. One time some 4wheelin buddies wanted to get a pitcher of beer and we sat down. Well brand new pitcher of cheap beer. The gross beep walked over and squirted milk into it. We all got up and left. Took any 1$bills from table. Gross.

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 22:03:16   #
Catfish hunter Loc: Riggins idaho (Paradise)
 
The โ€œstripperโ€thing is kinda used up guys.

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 22:25:28   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
So Sorry to have disturbed you,,,,,

Reply
 
 
Jan 8, 2022 22:27:29   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
Catfish hunter wrote:
The โ€œstripperโ€thing is kinda used up guys.


Out Trolling again I see ,,,, go have fun bud!!

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 23:38:22   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
Jerry Rivers wrote:
How is the current / location of the Stripper fishing??? Thanks


Just kidding around Jerry ,Welcome to the Stage , send a Private Message to "Jim Sargent" he fishes for Stripers and Bass down there ,he can give you some info, Good Luck and Tight Lines,,,

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 23:59:05   #
Jerry Rivers Loc: Lake Havasu
 
Yes, I messed up on my spelling. But I enjoyed the razing. Thanks for the info on Jim Sargent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 12:13:09   #
bapabear Loc: Blaine, Washington
 
Jerry Rivers wrote:
Yes, I messed up on my spelling. But I enjoyed the razing. Thanks for the info on Jim Sargent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


Don't feel bad. You are not the first. It is an on going thing as you can tell from catfish hunters comment.

Reply
 
 
Jan 9, 2022 16:19:40   #
HenryG Loc: Falmouth Cape Cod Massachusetts
 
Jarheadfishnfool wrote:
Strippers ??Someone say Strippers!!!๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿš€


Where where๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‹

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 16:21:26   #
HenryG Loc: Falmouth Cape Cod Massachusetts
 
Jeremy wrote:
Need $5 or $10 bills now from what I hear. Used to be 1$ bills. I donโ€™t go to them anymore. My best buddy used to say hey letโ€™s go see some flopping and we would 24 years ago. Beer was cheap. Here in Oregon itโ€™s no swimming suits etc . It nothing. The chics were not something you probably wanted to touch though. Got grossed out for sure. One time some 4wheelin buddies wanted to get a pitcher of beer and we sat down. Well brand new pitcher of cheap beer. The gross beep walked over and squirted milk into it. We all got up and left. Took any 1$bills from table. Gross.
Need $5 or $10 bills now from what I hear. Used t... (show quote)


OUCH๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Š

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 16:22:16   #
HenryG Loc: Falmouth Cape Cod Massachusetts
 
Jarheadfishnfool wrote:
Out Trolling again I see ,,,, go have fun bud!!


๐Ÿ‘

Reply
Jan 9, 2022 20:33:28   #
Jerry Rivers Loc: Lake Havasu
 
Itโ€™s a good,good world. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Location-Specific Discussions and Fishing Report Requests
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.