Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Hello From Louisina.
Jan 5, 2022 08:29:31   #
rajuncagin5 Loc: La.
 
Like to fish just about anything,.

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 10:44:13   #
Able Man Loc: North Coast (Cleveland, Ohio)
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


¡Welcome to the Fishing Stage, rajuncagin5! I ain't been down to "The Sportsman's Paradise", since 1979, but; I certainly DO remember WHY they call it that!

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 13:41:45   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome RC5. Glad you found our site. I think you'll like it here. We have a few regulars from your area on here and they should be along shortly with their welcome.
Glad to have you aboard and look forward to your posts and pics.
Just remember to hit quote reply before typin your response. That way we know who you're talkin to.
Have a good one brother and tight lines.

Reply
 
 
Jan 5, 2022 17:41:26   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome to the Stage Rajuncagin!

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 19:00:21   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome to the stage r5. One of your neighbors fourchonLa, is a regular here. What is with you Louisianans and the #'s ?

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 19:14:36   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome to the Forum, rajun, you will fit it.

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 19:53:15   #
DozerDave Loc: Port Orchard Wa.
 
saw1 wrote:
Welcome RC5. Glad you found our site. I think you'll like it here. We have a few regulars from your area on here and they should be along shortly with their welcome.
Glad to have you aboard and look forward to your posts and pics.
Just remember to hit quote reply before typin your response. That way we know who you're talkin to.
Have a good one brother and tight lines.
Welcome RC5. Glad you found our site. I think you'... (show quote)

I know that the majority of the regulars hit the quote button but have noticed lately that some are not and it makes it hard to follow the thread especially when it turns into several pages and then if interested in following the thread you’ll have to back track to stay abreast…just say’n 🐟on

Reply
 
 
Jan 5, 2022 21:12:21   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
DozerDave wrote:
I know that the majority of the regulars hit the quote button but have noticed lately that some are not and it makes it hard to follow the thread especially when it turns into several pages and then if interested in following the thread you’ll have to back track to stay abreast…just say’n 🐟on


I know. Confusing to say the least.

Reply
Jan 5, 2022 23:04:52   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
Welcome... you have come to the right place. We have more than 54,000 members, so there is a lot of experience, wisdom, and a yes a ration of B.S. but you are welcome and I think you will enjoy participating. Just Sayin...RJS

Reply
Jan 6, 2022 12:38:20   #
FourchonLa. Loc: Fourchon Louisiana, South Louisiana
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome to the stage RC5. Let us know where you fish at and what you’re catching. I fish mostly salt but fish local ponds and lakes if I find the time.

Reply
Jan 7, 2022 21:15:24   #
Harris T. Fudpucker Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Where from RC? I live in Duson, looking for a fishing partner, if you up for the challenge. And welcome to the stage, you have the mic!

Reply
 
 
Jan 8, 2022 02:07:14   #
EdwardL Loc: Tenino Wa.
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


Welcome to the Stage
We fish for just about everything and we do it in many ways
Write people ask questions have a little fun

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 09:43:58   #
Able Man Loc: North Coast (Cleveland, Ohio)
 
rajuncagin5 wrote:
Like to fish just about anything,.


What Parish(es) do you fish?

Reply
Jan 8, 2022 12:11:46   #
EdwardL Loc: Tenino Wa.
 
Able Man wrote:
What Parish(es) do you fish?


Good morning Able Man
If you look at my name it will tell where I’m from. I’m from southern Illinois and I visited friends i had in Mississippi
I live in the Pacific Northwest near Olympia Washington in this group you can get fishing reports from everyone everywhere and ask questions about most things but i was giving you a welcome to the Stage
Feel free to write back to ask about anything you want and have a nice 😊 day

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.