Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
More cruise pics. Last nights dinner.
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 13, 2021 06:36:41   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Arrived in Bermuda this morning. First activity is reef fishing. Will post the pics.
Amazing dinner last night-calamari appetizer, clam chowder, sea bass and company. And the sunset off the balcony.









Reply
Oct 13, 2021 07:09:43   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
Good luck with your fishing!

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 07:12:03   #
kandydisbar Loc: West Orange, NJ
 
Looking good!

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 08:15:02   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
You should get introduced to a local favorite, the DARK AND STORMY. Delightful little con option of black rum and ginger beer. They sell it premixed in cans on the fishing boats.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 08:54:15   #
Dwieds Loc: Richmond Va. and Smith Mountain Lake Va.
 
The Dark and Stormys are a great tasting substitute for a beer but watch out. They are strong and will knock you on your butt. Another choice of beverage in Bermuda is the swizzle served at the Swizzel Inn. A quaint little spot that is a must see but watch out for the drink. A sure brain fog for the next morning.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 09:10:00   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Arrived in Bermuda this morning. First activity is reef fishing. Will post the pics.
Amazing dinner last night-calamari appetizer, clam chowder, sea bass and company. And the sunset off the balcony.


That food looks too fancy to eat. I'd guess you're having a great time. Enjoy your get away πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 09:57:37   #
Rutinbuck Loc: Haysville, Kansas
 
Good looking pictures and eats too. Good luck fishing and catch a big one.

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 11:05:31   #
Pixiedog456005 Loc: Maryland
 
Watch out for getting something on your tie!
Mom might not like it.
Glad to hear your relaxing brother.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 12:17:48   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Arrived in Bermuda this morning. First activity is reef fishing. Will post the pics.
Amazing dinner last night-calamari appetizer, clam chowder, sea bass and company. And the sunset off the balcony.


Looks great Mau, good luck on the reef.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 17:49:18   #
Jeremy Loc: Oregon
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Arrived in Bermuda this morning. First activity is reef fishing. Will post the pics.
Amazing dinner last night-calamari appetizer, clam chowder, sea bass and company. And the sunset off the balcony.


Food fit for a king

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 18:49:39   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Beautiful day- started out reef fishing, got skunked. 10 people caught 3 fish that were caught by two people who had never fished before. First for my wife-she always catches something. Having a great celebration!





Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 19:09:51   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Beautiful day- started out reef fishing, got skunked. 10 people caught 3 fish that were caught by two people who had never fished before. First for my wife-she always catches something. Having a great celebration!


Beautiful pictures Mau, sorry about that skunk. Kills you when the greenhorns catch the only fish, LOL. Glad you guys are having fun, keep it up.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 19:27:00   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Fredfish wrote:
Beautiful pictures Mau, sorry about that skunk. Kills you when the greenhorns catch the only fish, LOL. Glad you guys are having fun, keep it up.


Thanks Fred! Having a tough time keeping up with the food!

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 19:41:32   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Mauwehu wrote:
Thanks Fred! Having a tough time keeping up with the food!


Don't even try. They can cook a lot faster than you can digest.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 20:00:58   #
Mauwehu Loc: Norwalk Ct
 
Flytier wrote:
Don't even try. They can cook a lot faster than you can digest.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„


That’s for sure! Love the variety.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.