Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Old country western song played backward
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 12, 2021 15:05:20   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
What do you get when you play an old country western song backward?
you get your dog back.your truck back,your wife back,your house back and your job back

and your last paycheck

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:10:59   #
ripogenu Loc: norfolk, MA
 
badbobby wrote:
What do you get when you play an old country western song backward?
you get your dog back.your truck back,your wife back,your house back and your job back

and your last paycheck


but you lose all the sunsets and shots of whiskey and tequila!

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:22:57   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
Who in the world plays any song backward? Sounds like a weird occupation to me. Just Sayin....RJS

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 15:32:52   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
Who in the world plays any song backward? Sounds like a weird occupation to me. Just Sayin....RJS
Folks go to great lengths to get stuff back RJ. 😆

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:52:21   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
Well, I hate to admit it, but you are right. Just Sayin...RJS

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:10:11   #
ranger632 Loc: Calif
 
badbobby wrote:
What do you get when you play an old country western song backward?
you get your dog back.your truck back,your wife back,your house back and your job back

and your last paycheck


I can use everything back but the X-wife, my best buddy third cousin can keep her

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:11:34   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
There you go, an excellent reason getting things reversed is not a good idea! Just Sayin...>RJS

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 16:25:01   #
ranger632 Loc: Calif
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
There you go, an excellent reason getting things reversed is not a good idea! Just Sayin...>RJS



Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:38:56   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
There you go, an excellent reason getting things reversed is not a good idea! Just Sayin...>RJS


If we could reverse the mess this country is in it would be a GREAT THING

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:50:28   #
Slimshady Loc: Central Pennsylvania
 
ranger632 wrote:
I can use everything back but the X-wife, my best buddy third cousin can keep her


I agree ranger. I take everything but the ex

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:58:43   #
ranger632 Loc: Calif
 
Slimshady wrote:
I agree ranger. I take everything but the ex



Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 16:59:14   #
ranger632 Loc: Calif
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
If we could reverse the mess this country is in it would be a GREAT THING



Reply
Oct 12, 2021 19:49:08   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
What is so magic, or tragic about November 2, or anytime in November and bank accounts? Just Sayin...RJS

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 19:49:16   #
fishyaker Loc: NW Michigan (Lower Peninsula)
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
If we could reverse the mess this country is in it would be a GREAT THING


I like that idea! Something better for our children and future generations that don't even have a say in anything yet!

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 21:25:25   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
fishyaker wrote:
I like that idea! Something better for our children and future generations that don't even have a say in anything yet!


Exactly yak. I'd like my grandsons to know something besides chaos. Instead of having so many special interest groups how about one nation. No matter what some one is offended. Hard to move forward when you keep looking back. We can only hope brother. 🤞🤞

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.