Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Haunted hitchhikers
Oct 8, 2021 11:54:28   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the sick Twisted inner parts of my mind, So this story can be found on the Internet, and has never been proven as false, and those involved uphold it to be true, a man claimed to have picked up a hitchhiker around the Old Patterson bridge road, in Texas, he wrote this about the encounter:

He wore a thick coat and hid the top part of his face with a large hat.

The driver, however, became apprehensive when the hitchhiker asked him to roll up the windows.

He refused the hitchhiker’s request, prompting the latter to do so himself.

While trying to stop him, the hitchhiker’s hat flew off his head.

Facing the driver was the “scariest sight” he’d ever see.

Half of the hitchhiker’s head was blasted off.

The only eye on his face was jet black, and the surrounding skin was rotting.

The driver jumped out of the car and began running towards the bridge with the hitchhiker following him.

Once on the bridge, the ghost stopped.

He smiled and said, “He’s yours now, boys.”

The man suddenly felt cold hands all over him and watched as Civil War soldiers swarmed around him.

Had another vehicle not come by, the driver would have joined the ghosts on the bridge.

Reply
Oct 8, 2021 13:17:15   #
Smokey2 Loc: San Diego
 
Awesome story, it is the season....

Reply
Oct 8, 2021 13:41:10   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the sick Twisted inner parts of my mind, So this story can be found on the Internet, and has never been proven as false, and those involved uphold it to be true, a man claimed to have picked up a hitchhiker around the Old Patterson bridge road, in Texas, he wrote this about the encounter:

He wore a thick coat and hid the top part of his face with a large hat.

The driver, however, became apprehensive when the hitchhiker asked him to roll up the windows.

He refused the hitchhiker’s request, prompting the latter to do so himself.

While trying to stop him, the hitchhiker’s hat flew off his head.

Facing the driver was the “scariest sight” he’d ever see.

Half of the hitchhiker’s head was blasted off.

The only eye on his face was jet black, and the surrounding skin was rotting.

The driver jumped out of the car and began running towards the bridge with the hitchhiker following him.

Once on the bridge, the ghost stopped.

He smiled and said, “He’s yours now, boys.”

The man suddenly felt cold hands all over him and watched as Civil War soldiers swarmed around him.

Had another vehicle not come by, the driver would have joined the ghosts on the bridge.
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the... (show quote)


To he11 you say.

Reply
 
 
Oct 8, 2021 17:41:07   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the sick Twisted inner parts of my mind, So this story can be found on the Internet, and has never been proven as false, and those involved uphold it to be true, a man claimed to have picked up a hitchhiker around the Old Patterson bridge road, in Texas, he wrote this about the encounter:

He wore a thick coat and hid the top part of his face with a large hat.

The driver, however, became apprehensive when the hitchhiker asked him to roll up the windows.

He refused the hitchhiker’s request, prompting the latter to do so himself.

While trying to stop him, the hitchhiker’s hat flew off his head.

Facing the driver was the “scariest sight” he’d ever see.

Half of the hitchhiker’s head was blasted off.

The only eye on his face was jet black, and the surrounding skin was rotting.

The driver jumped out of the car and began running towards the bridge with the hitchhiker following him.

Once on the bridge, the ghost stopped.

He smiled and said, “He’s yours now, boys.”

The man suddenly felt cold hands all over him and watched as Civil War soldiers swarmed around him.

Had another vehicle not come by, the driver would have joined the ghosts on the bridge.
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the... (show quote)


Any chance this happen up near Gettysburg? A few stories come out of those fields.

Reply
Oct 8, 2021 19:34:40   #
Slimshady Loc: Central Pennsylvania
 
You’re right Plum. More than a few

Reply
Oct 8, 2021 22:32:28   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
Slimshady wrote:
You’re right Plum. More than a few


Hell, Antietam was the bloodiest battle of the war, they still talk about hearing battle sounds from that cornfield.

Reply
Oct 9, 2021 22:33:46   #
Video Bob Loc: Norfolk, Va
 
Born & raised on the out skirts of Gettysburg. Back in the 50's the place to hang out & party down was at "Devils Den" on the battlefield.

Reply
 
 
Oct 9, 2021 23:20:36   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
Video Bob wrote:
Born & raised on the out skirts of Gettysburg. Back in the 50's the place to hang out & party down was at "Devils Den" on the battlefield.


Ever see anything unexplained?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 14:12:47   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the sick Twisted inner parts of my mind, So this story can be found on the Internet, and has never been proven as false, and those involved uphold it to be true, a man claimed to have picked up a hitchhiker around the Old Patterson bridge road, in Texas, he wrote this about the encounter:

He wore a thick coat and hid the top part of his face with a large hat.

The driver, however, became apprehensive when the hitchhiker asked him to roll up the windows.

He refused the hitchhiker’s request, prompting the latter to do so himself.

While trying to stop him, the hitchhiker’s hat flew off his head.

Facing the driver was the “scariest sight” he’d ever see.

Half of the hitchhiker’s head was blasted off.

The only eye on his face was jet black, and the surrounding skin was rotting.

The driver jumped out of the car and began running towards the bridge with the hitchhiker following him.

Once on the bridge, the ghost stopped.

He smiled and said, “He’s yours now, boys.”

The man suddenly felt cold hands all over him and watched as Civil War soldiers swarmed around him.

Had another vehicle not come by, the driver would have joined the ghosts on the bridge.
So today I thought I'd go into Folklore rather the... (show quote)

gotta give you credit CDB
you have proven to me that you can get worse and worse
and I din't think that was possible

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 22:26:51   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
badbobby wrote:
gotta give you credit CDB
you have proven to me that you can get worse and worse
and I din't think that was possible


Gotta give you credit old timer, I didn't think you could be any more of a hassle, also, I found this one, didn't write it personally.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 11:23:13   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
Gotta give you credit old timer, I didn't think you could be any more of a hassle, also, I found this one, didn't write it personally.


well keep tryin lad
who knows
mayhaps some day,some how,some way
you can make a post some one will either laff at

or shiver at

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 11:31:10   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
badbobby wrote:
well keep tryin lad
who knows
mayhaps some day,some how,some way
you can make a post some one will either laff at

or shiver at


If I wanted your opinion I'd beat it out of you.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:09:04   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
If I wanted your opinion I'd beat it out of you.


is that a threat??
oh my!!!
Hey Admin---

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 10:29:26   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
badbobby wrote:
is that a threat??
oh my!!!
Hey Admin---


No, Key words, "IF I wanted your opinion" I do not want your opinion.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 14:04:12   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
No, Key words, "IF I wanted your opinion" I do not want your opinion.


but as long as we're both on the stage
you're gonna get it

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.