Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Just thinkin
Sep 13, 2021 16:37:41   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
Just got to thinkin

Texas and Oklahoma goin to the SE Conference
you think Texas still wants to go

after Saturday???



Reply
Sep 13, 2021 17:10:11   #
Sinker Rig Loc: Tampa area
 
Won't matter, they suck regardless of the conference they join

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 17:21:24   #
Randyhartford Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
 
badbobby wrote:
Just got to thinkin

Texas and Oklahoma goin to the SE Conference
you think Texas still wants to go

after Saturday???


I kinda giggled a little when the Hawgs trampled them. In the SEC, they’ll get whipped on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, it’s all about $$$$
these days.

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 17:33:07   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
I never minded Texas getting their tail kicked, and even more so it is by A. & M. And just like A. & M. learned, if Texas U and Oklahoma join the SEC, they will have to improve their game, and improve it a lot. They cannot simply rely on playing church colleges and win. Arkansas was just a mild example of what they should expect! Either improve or expect a tail kicking every week! Just Sayin....RJS

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 19:13:01   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
There is so much involved in a successful/unsuccessful athletic program at all levels, High School, College, or Professional, that most of the "armchair quarterbacks" have very little idea of what is going on. Don't waste your time thinking about it, bb, there is nothing you can do about it unless you have a ton of money.

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 19:44:31   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Round Rock, Texas
 
Ageed! Just Sayin…Rjs

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 12:40:53   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
flyguy wrote:
There is so much involved in a successful/unsuccessful athletic program at all levels, High School, College, or Professional, that most of the "armchair quarterbacks" have very little idea of what is going on. Don't waste your time thinking about it, bb, there is nothing you can do about it unless you have a ton of money.


no ton here
just gettin by

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 12:47:55   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
badbobby wrote:
no ton here
just gettin by


BB are you getting a lot of rain in your area?

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 13:17:37   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
Jarheadfishnfool wrote:
BB are you getting a lot of rain in your area?


Rain has just stopped(for a while anyhow)
we got a lot last night and this AM
,dunno the amount
but where we are at ,it ain't flooding
lotsa flooding downtown areas and bayou areas
just spose to have scattered showers the rest of the week
preciate your concern Jarhead

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 13:21:21   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
badbobby wrote:
Rain has just stopped(for a while anyhow)
we got a lot last night and this AM
,dunno the amount
but where we are at ,it ain't flooding
lotsa flooding downtown areas and bayou areas
just spose to have scattered showers the rest of the week
preciate your concern Jarhead


Thank You Sir , always have to know if the owner of the bus is OK! Take care young man,,,,,,

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 16:19:34   #
And Marvin Loc: Lawrence, Ks
 
When Nebraska moved from the big 12 it was supposed to receive arid $600 million in study grants and other scholastic stuff.
Always about money but not always about sports.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 19:13:07   #
badbobby Loc: Humble Texas
 
Jarheadfishnfool wrote:
Thank You Sir , always have to know if the owner of the bus is OK! Take care young man,,,,,,


I'm sending the weather
on over to Fourchon
you know
down in
sout Loosiana

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 23:03:10   #
lipsticker Loc: Hartford Wisconsin
 
badbobby wrote:
Just got to thinkin

Texas and Oklahoma goin to the SE Conference
you think Texas still wants to go

after Saturday???


Things can be worse... You could be a Packer fan! That was painful

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.