Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Thought for Today 9/13/21
Sep 13, 2021 08:14:56   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
It's a good day to be alive...



Reply
Sep 13, 2021 08:46:11   #
troyfrd1 Loc: Hampstead,NC
 
Good one. Bottom line is to push your way to happier times

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 08:51:41   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Graywulff wrote:
It's a good day to be alive...


Right on πŸ‘

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 08:53:39   #
OJdidit Loc: Oak Creek Wisconsin
 
Good one Wulffy!

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 09:06:33   #
Catfish hunter Loc: Riggins idaho
 
Graywulff wrote:
It's a good day to be alive...


Good mornin Graywulff. I noticed everything but the smell of the rain. Lol haven’t smelled that for a while. Great point though and I’ll bet if I wanted to smell the rain I’d smell it whether it rained or not. Have a great day and after reading this I’m going to.πŸ‘

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 09:09:09   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
Catfish hunter wrote:
Good mornin Graywulff. I noticed everything but the smell of the rain. Lol haven’t smelled that for a while. Great point though and I’ll bet if I wanted to smell the rain I’d smell it whether it rained or not. Have a great day and after reading this I’m going to.πŸ‘
πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ£

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 09:40:06   #
Jarheadfishnfool Loc: Tulare, Ca.
 
Thank You for the daily reminder Wulffy,,,, great points there!

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 09:43:47   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Gmorn y'all have a great day. I have my pup n plenty of beauty around our home. Wide variety of small animals n the best part is the elementary school 100yds away. When the kids are outside for recess the sound of laughter fills the air. It's AWESOME. Then I can be on backroads or mountain roads in minutes πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 10:35:53   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
Graywulff wrote:
It's a good day to be alive...


Nice one Wulffy, that beauty you mention is everywhere. As they say walk slowly and smell the roses and appreciate the earth they come from.

Speaking of smells, how about that fresh cut grass aroma in the spring.

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 13:02:27   #
Spiritof27 Loc: Lincoln, CA
 
I actually got to smell the rain a couple of days ago. Little bit of thunder and lightning and - - - - IT RAINED! Wasn't enough to fill a thimble, but it settled the dust a little. Count your blessings my friends.

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 20:57:05   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Spiritof27 wrote:
I actually got to smell the rain a couple of days ago. Little bit of thunder and lightning and - - - - IT RAINED! Wasn't enough to fill a thimble, but it settled the dust a little. Count your blessings my friends.


Hey Spirit. I've had a fair share amount of rain. More In the forecast. It's a pain at times but I'll deal with it. A few yrs ago we ran dry for a long time. Brown grass n no mowing for 2months or more. Did go dry long enough to brown the grass for a couple was. Now thick n green. Back to every wk πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
 
 
Sep 13, 2021 21:43:13   #
Graywulff Loc: Cortez,Co.
 
Grizzly 17 wrote:
Hey Spirit. I've had a fair share amount of rain. More In the forecast. It's a pain at times but I'll deal with it. A few yrs ago we ran dry for a long time. Brown grass n no mowing for 2months or more. Did go dry long enough to brown the grass for a couple was. Now thick n green. Back to every wk πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm not sure of California although judging from the amount of smoke we are getting from there and the news reports they have it as bad as we do, we have been on the short end of the water stick since 2002. As Spirit said count your blessings.πŸ˜ƒ

Reply
Sep 13, 2021 22:34:51   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Graywulff wrote:
I'm not sure of California although judging from the amount of smoke we are getting from there and the news reports they have it as bad as we do, we have been on the short end of the water stick since 2002. As Spirit said count your blessings.πŸ˜ƒ


Did you ever hear the song Rain Is A Good Thing. I don't like riding thru the mtn n seeing the red high fire risk sign. Over all I live in a decent weather area. When storms come down the chute we get ROCKED mostly they n we catch remnants from north n south. Have a good evening GW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.