Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
Good morning 7/21/21
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jul 21, 2021 05:10:19   #
ghaynes1 Loc: Strawberry Plains, TN
 
A sad G-mornin. Thoughts are with Ronnie today. No joke today knuckleheads. Goin" fishing in a bit. 90 and humid here today.

Have a good one clones. No one is promised tomorrow.

Some days are tough to handle.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 06:02:56   #
Doug Lemmon Loc: Rochester Mills, PA
 
Mornin G-man and all.. Yes, thoughts are with Ronnie..

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 06:28:31   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Good morning G, Doug, and everyone. 65° and smoky haze this morning 80°s and thunderstorms later.
Condolences to Ronnie and his family.

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 07:08:02   #
Graveytrain50 Loc: Rowlett Texas
 
Fredfish wrote:
Good morning G, Doug, and everyone. 65° and smoky haze this morning 80°s and thunderstorms later.
Condolences to Ronnie and his family.
good morning G and y’all!!! What happened to Ronnie? It’s 73 to a high of 88. Going to the daughters to babysit and fix a filing cabinet and work on a door that doesn’t lock. Y’all have a wonderful day🎏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:14:42   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Graveytrain50 wrote:
good morning G and y’all!!! What happened to Ronnie? It’s 73 to a high of 88. Going to the daughters to babysit and fix a filing cabinet and work on a door that doesn’t lock. Y’all have a wonderful day🎏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸


See his "I'm sorry " post GT.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:20:10   #
Graveytrain50 Loc: Rowlett Texas
 
Fredfish wrote:
See the I'm sorry post GT.

Thank you Fred.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:26:13   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
ghaynes1 wrote:
A sad G-mornin. Thoughts are with Ronnie today. No joke today knuckleheads. Goin" fishing in a bit. 90 and humid here today.

Have a good one clones. No one is promised tomorrow.

Some days are tough to handle.


A sad Good mornin' for sure. Now Dora is at peace. She was a wonderful person.

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 07:30:24   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Guntersville, Alabama
 
A sad day indeed. I can’t imagine what he is going through. Our thoughts will be with him all day.
Very true Greg, we aren’t promised tomorrow. Live and love like it’s our last day because someday it will be.
Stay safe y’all.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:38:17   #
Graveytrain50 Loc: Rowlett Texas
 
Fredfish wrote:
See his "I'm sorry " post GT.

My condolence to Ronnie and his family🙏🙏🙏

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:39:57   #
Flytier Loc: Wilmington Delaware
 
Good morning all.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 07:40:25   #
dbed Loc: Brock, Nebraska southeast Ne.
 
Good morning everyone Ronnie take comfort in your memories of Dora

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 08:00:02   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
ghaynes1 wrote:
A sad G-mornin. Thoughts are with Ronnie today. No joke today knuckleheads. Goin" fishing in a bit. 90 and humid here today.

Have a good one clones. No one is promised tomorrow.

Some days are tough to handle.


Gmon G. We're not even guaranteed the rest of the day. Thoughts n prayer to Ronnie 😢😢. Y'all stay safe out there

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 08:04:10   #
Rutinbuck Loc: Haysville, Kansas
 
Good morning y’all. 64 going up to 88 and sunny. Got to clean the smoker today. Got to prepare three ten pound pork butts, will put them on first thing tomorrow morning.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 08:11:21   #
Graveytrain50 Loc: Rowlett Texas
 
Rutinbuck wrote:
Good morning y’all. 64 going up to 88 and sunny. Got to clean the smoker today. Got to prepare three ten pound pork butts, will put them on first thing tomorrow morning.
what kind of smoker do you have?

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 08:17:52   #
Grizzly 17 Loc: South central Pa
 
Wow y'all going to start taking about food already. Now I'll have to fix breakfast. Gmorn Rut n GT. Let the smoke off begin 👍👍

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.