Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
A few bird photos.
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Jul 18, 2021 08:46:44   #
Thefinder Loc: Western Massachusetts
 
Testimony of the CREATOR.


GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN

Chris





















Reply
Jul 18, 2021 08:48:53   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
Outstanding photos.

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 09:13:47   #
plumbob Loc: New Windsor Maryland
 
The first one wants to win the staring contest where as the Eagle and the 5th one mean business.

Thanks for the pics Thefinder

Reply
 
 
Jul 18, 2021 09:38:45   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
Thefinder wrote:
Testimony of the CREATOR.


GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN

Chris


Very beautiful, did you take those pictures?

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 09:42:40   #
Thefinder Loc: Western Massachusetts
 
flyguy wrote:
Very beautiful, did you take those pictures?


Yes,I love photography,I have many other nature photos I'll be sharing.

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 09:47:33   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Thefinder wrote:
Testimony of the CREATOR.


GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN

Chris


Beautiful shots Chris, Nature is awesome. Thanks for the pictures, you have excellent skills.

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 09:47:41   #
drifter023 Loc: Calif.
 
Nice photos I took this one of a hawk having breakfast one morning.



Reply
 
 
Jul 18, 2021 10:02:33   #
Thefinder Loc: Western Massachusetts
 
Fredfish wrote:
Beautiful shots Chris, Nature is awesome. Thanks for the pictures, you have excellent skills.


I Thank GOD for the eye,I did not give it to myself.

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 10:03:00   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
drifter023 wrote:
Nice photos I took this one of a hawk having breakfast one morning.


Cool shot Drifter!

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 10:22:29   #
Thefinder Loc: Western Massachusetts
 
drifter023 wrote:
Nice photos I took this one of a hawk having breakfast one morning.


Nice capture.

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 10:22:48   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
drifter023 wrote:
Nice photos I took this one of a hawk having breakfast one morning.


This Forum is really gifted, it has so many talents, it is great to be a part of.

Reply
 
 
Jul 18, 2021 11:25:29   #
Graveytrain50 Loc: Rowlett Texas
 
Thefinder wrote:
Testimony of the CREATOR.


GOD Bless America ONCE AGAIN

Chris
love those photos and thank you for sharing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 11:52:42   #
fishyaker Loc: NW Michigan (Lower Peninsula)
 
AWESOME photos! You definitely have a terrific skill to combine with what I suspect is a camera system that is beyond a Kodak Instamatic! Very nice photo quality and framing. I can tell that you did not get all these just looking out your kitchen window...and some careful stalking and waiting was required!

Not to steal any thunder from your post, but now that we are all thinking about birds, I thought that I would add a few more to the story line.

We will definitely be looking forward to more of your spectacular photos! Superb photography on your part!

God's creations are astonishing, and we are all very privileged to enjoy the entire spectrum of it all!
Baltimore Oriole enjoying a sip of orange juice and grape jelly
Baltimore Oriole enjoying a sip of orange juice an...
Rose Breasted Grosbeak having a snack
Rose Breasted Grosbeak having a snack...
Cedar Waxwings waiting for a morning bug hatch to emerge from the nearby forest
Cedar Waxwings waiting for a morning bug hatch to ...

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 12:25:12   #
Thefinder Loc: Western Massachusetts
 
fishyaker wrote:
AWESOME photos! You definitely have a terrific skill to combine with what I suspect is a camera system that is beyond a Kodak Instamatic! Very nice photo quality and framing. I can tell that you did not get all these just looking out your kitchen window...and some careful stalking and waiting was required!

Not to steal any thunder from your post, but now that we are all thinking about birds, I thought that I would add a few more to the story line.

We will definitely be looking forward to more of your spectacular photos! Superb photography on your part!

God's creations are astonishing, and we are all very privileged to enjoy the entire spectrum of it all!
AWESOME photos! You definitely have a terrific ski... (show quote)


I wear my camera as uniform of the day,it goes where I go you never know you will see in daily life,a lot of my photos are right out my back door or within a three mile radius of here,for two years I used to mow 90 acres on a turf farm every three days,coyotes,deer,bobcat,bald eagles all kinds of wildlife,I really enjoyed mowing and taking photos and videos at the same time,on top of that I got PAID for it,the fella that farmed it used to ask me"How much I owe you this week Chris"I told him "Carmine I should be paying you for this job".Everything you look at in nature is a testimony of the CREATOR,I stand in AWE of that!

Reply
Jul 18, 2021 12:29:52   #
bknecht Loc: Northeast pa
 
Absolutely beautiful photos.

Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-fishing talk)
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.