Fishing Stage - Forum
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Hello from a new guy
Jun 13, 2021 20:34:26   #
ronnancy353 Loc: South Lyon
 
So glad to join this group. Bought my first Lund (Tyee 2075) this summer and I am looking forward to exploring Lake St. Clair and other waters. I also enjoy hunting, golfing, cigars, single malts, mounting biking, and motocross.

Cheers.

Reply
Jun 13, 2021 20:53:19   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
Ronnancy353: Welcome to the Forum, where there are more than 43,000 members already. We have a lot of experience and hands on knowledge, so feel free to ask questions. Also, we love to see pictures of your catch, so don't be shy! Just Sayin...RJS

Reply
Jun 13, 2021 20:57:04   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
ronnancy353 wrote:
So glad to join this group. Bought my first Lund (Tyee 2075) this summer and I am looking forward to exploring Lake St. Clair and other waters. I also enjoy hunting, golfing, cigars, single malts, mounting biking, and motocross.

Cheers.


Welcome to the Stage Ronnancy, from New England.

Reply
 
 
Jun 13, 2021 21:28:34   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Welcome aboard. I enjoy most of what you like. I dont know where St. Clair is. But I'll look it up.

Reply
Jun 13, 2021 21:35:19   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Gordon wrote:
Welcome aboard. I enjoy most of what you like. I dont know where St. Clair is. But I'll look it up.


I think it's the one Ben went to a week or 2 ago.
How's the weather in Marathon Gordon? Been out fishing yet?

Reply
Jun 13, 2021 21:40:30   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Fredfish wrote:
I think it's the one Ben went to a week or 2 ago.
How's the weather in Marathon Gordon? Been out fishing yet?


Lighting keeps me running back home. The food and beer is good though. Haven't wet a line yet.

Attached file:
(Download)

Reply
Jun 13, 2021 22:15:18   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Gordon wrote:
Lighting keeps me running back home. The food and beer is good though. Haven't wet a line yet.


Well the view is beautiful anyway. What are you hoping to catch down there?

Reply
 
 
Jun 13, 2021 22:58:41   #
Whitey Loc: Southeast ohio
 
Welcome to the stage RonNancy. Gordan nice view also that's a great song in the back round. Wichita Linemam. A power lineman can recognize that song anywhere šŸ˜šŸ‘

Reply
Jun 14, 2021 16:08:45   #
RuffplayOR57 Loc: Klamath Falls, OR
 
ronnancy353 wrote:
So glad to join this group. Bought my first Lund (Tyee 2075) this summer and I am looking forward to exploring Lake St. Clair and other waters. I also enjoy hunting, golfing, cigars, single malts, mounting biking, and motocross.

Cheers.


Welcome ronnancy, lots of info and some Fun here so hang on. No Motocross or Mt. Biking for me but Iā€™m good with all the rest! Sent some pics when you can, enjoy!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.