Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
Change
Feb 23, 2021 13:23:50   #
Big TC Loc: Raytown, MO.
 
Hi everybody, just to let you all know. I'm changing my profile name from T Croft to Big TC. I tried for Big T but somebody else already has that name.
So now everybody don't forget, I'm Big TC. The same lovable guy that you all know and care for.🤞 on the care part.🤞
Tight lines everybody. 🐡🦈🐠🐟🎣😘🤪🤣

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 13:44:54   #
Iowa Farmer Loc: Iowa City Iowa
 
So do we call you Big, T, TC, or the usual names that get us sent to the attic? 🤔😀🤣

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 14:08:40   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 14:15:37   #
EasternOZ Loc: Kansas City Metro
 
Big TC wrote:
Hi everybody, just to let you all know. I'm changing my profile name from T Croft to Big TC. I tried for Big T but somebody else already has that name.
So now everybody don't forget, I'm Big TC. The same lovable guy that you all know and care for.🤞 on the care part.🤞
Tight lines everybody. 🐡🦈🐠🐟🎣😘🤪🤣



Who are you hiding from?

LOL

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 14:45:55   #
Big TC Loc: Raytown, MO.
 
Iowa Farmer wrote:
So do we call you Big, T, TC, or the usual names that get us sent to the attic? 🤔😀🤣


I perfur Big TC. BUT, you can call me whatever you want. I'm use to it. My whole life has been like that. I'm a big boy, I can handle it.
Tight lines my friend.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 16:47:11   #
Kerry Hansen Loc: Bremerton, WA
 
Big TC wrote:
Hi everybody, just to let you all know. I'm changing my profile name from T Croft to Big TC. I tried for Big T but somebody else already has that name.
So now everybody don't forget, I'm Big TC. The same lovable guy that you all know and care for.🤞 on the care part.🤞
Tight lines everybody. 🐡🦈🐠🐟🎣😘🤪🤣


LOL, Good on you. I have tried to change a few things in my profile in past but it wouldn't move so I figured, the hell with it.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 18:08:09   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
What's Happening BIG TC?

Going into witness protection?

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 18:20:35   #
Jeremy Loc: Oregon
 
Does the T stand for TINY?

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 23:57:35   #
Big TC Loc: Raytown, MO.
 
EasternOZ wrote:
Who are you hiding from?

LOL


N o b o d y. 😷😶 Oh No I've been caught. 😱 I'm going to die. 💣 💣pop, or not 🤪.
Have a good night.

| Reply
Feb 24, 2021 17:27:57   #
Bcmech1 Loc: Roscoe Illinois, near Wisconsin border
 
Hey big tc, if you're anything like me, we can call you anything but late for dinner. lol

| Reply
Feb 24, 2021 18:37:33   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Bcmech1 wrote:
Hey big tc, if you're anything like me, we can call you anything but late for dinner. lol


I'm the first at the table wating on the food

| Reply
 
 
Feb 24, 2021 23:23:01   #
FinFisherman Loc: Born in Ohio - 40 yrs Florida- Clearwater,Fl
 
Big TC wrote:
I perfur Big TC. BUT, you can call me whatever you want. I'm use to it. My whole life has been like that. I'm a big boy, I can handle it.
Tight lines my friend.


Well I guess you don't mind being called late for supper then?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.