Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
We just bought our new home!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Feb 21, 2021 22:30:25   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and on Tuesday we had 3 offers. We took the cash offer over asking.
Today our realtor in Alabama sent us a listing and we looked it over. It’s in Guntersville and only 1 mile from the lake. Really quite neighborhood but close to everything. She said she would drive over and do a FaceTime walk through. Our daughter and SIL met her there and went through with her. They loved the house and the neighborhood and so did we so we made an offer. There were 2 other showing today so we had to wait but tonight she called and said it is ours. We can’t wait to get out there and get set up. I have enough left over for a fishing boat. 😀😀😀



| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:34:05   #
Egghead
 
Holy crap man. Look at those trees. Lol. That looks like a beautiful place to call home FD. I'm happy for you and you wife. I hope you enjoy. As in always,,, send pics if new boat and motor lol.👍

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:41:43   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
Egghead wrote:
Holy crap man. Look at those trees. Lol. That looks like a beautiful place to call home FD. I'm happy for you and you wife. I hope you enjoy. As in always,,, send pics if new boat and motor lol.👍


Thanks egg. It’s just as pretty on the inside. It’s the first turn key home we ever bought. I won’t have anything to do except go fishing.
You can bet I’ll post pictures of the boat.
If you want to check out the house it’s
1620 Lusk st. Guntersville Alabama
Pull it up on a realtor site to see the pictures. For some reason the front yard in the pictures isn’t as lush as the one I posted. Maybe they were taken before the landscaping grew up. 🤷‍♂️

| Reply
 
 
Feb 21, 2021 22:42:13   #
FourchonLa. Loc: Fourchon Louisiana, South Louisiana
 
Fish Dancer wrote:
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and on Tuesday we had 3 offers. We took the cash offer over asking.
Today our realtor in Alabama sent us a listing and we looked it over. It’s in Guntersville and only 1 mile from the lake. Really quite neighborhood but close to everything. She said she would drive over and do a FaceTime walk through. Our daughter and SIL met her there and went through with her. They loved the house and the neighborhood and so did we so we made an offer. There were 2 other showing today so we had to wait but tonight she called and said it is ours. We can’t wait to get out there and get set up. I have enough left over for a fishing boat. 😀😀😀
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and... (show quote)


Congratulations. Looks like a great place. Are you going to be working or retiring? By the way, how’s the fingers doing?

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:46:00   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
FourchonLa. wrote:
Congratulations. Looks like a great place. Are you going to be working or retiring? By the way, how’s the fingers doing?


The finger is much better. Thanks.
I’ll be retiring. Yeah. I will be going up to Greg’s house to help him build his deck but that’s just a friend thing.

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:46:56   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
Fish Dancer wrote:
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and on Tuesday we had 3 offers. We took the cash offer over asking.
Today our realtor in Alabama sent us a listing and we looked it over. It’s in Guntersville and only 1 mile from the lake. Really quite neighborhood but close to everything. She said she would drive over and do a FaceTime walk through. Our daughter and SIL met her there and went through with her. They loved the house and the neighborhood and so did we so we made an offer. There were 2 other showing today so we had to wait but tonight she called and said it is ours. We can’t wait to get out there and get set up. I have enough left over for a fishing boat. 😀😀😀
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and... (show quote)


Looks and sounds great FD! And only a mile from a Legendary Bass Lake! I'm thrilled for you, congratulations!
I just checked it out online, only like 2 blocks from the Launch Ramp!!! Heaven on earth! Great job Fish!

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:48:44   #
FourchonLa. Loc: Fourchon Louisiana, South Louisiana
 
Fish Dancer wrote:
The finger is much better. Thanks.
I’ll be retiring. Yeah. I will be going up to Greg’s house to help him build his deck but that’s just a friend thing.


Promise us you’ll let Greg run the saw. 😜😜😜

| Reply
 
 
Feb 21, 2021 22:50:32   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
FourchonLa. wrote:
Promise us you’ll let Greg run the saw. 😜😜😜


Okie dokie 🤕

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:51:19   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
Fredfish wrote:
Looks and sounds great FD! And only a mile from a Legendary Bass Lake! I'm thrilled for you, congratulations


I’m thrilled too. Thanks

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 22:59:31   #
Able Man Loc: North Coast (Cleveland, Ohio)
 
I'm glad for you, FD! (I SAID: "Better days are comin'!!") {To SOMEBODY, more than once.}

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 23:17:12   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
Able Man wrote:
I'm glad for you, FD! (I SAID: "Better days are comin'!!") {To SOMEBODY, more than once.}


Thanks Able. Yep better days ARE coming.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 00:00:42   #
bric Loc: Helena, MT
 
Congrats on your beautiful new place!

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 00:21:05   #
Fish Dancer Loc: Sequim Washington
 
bric wrote:
Congrats on your beautiful new place!


Thanks bric.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 01:47:13   #
Spiritof27 Loc: Lincoln, CA
 
Happy for you my friend. And wishing you all the best.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 04:15:50   #
Kerry Hansen Loc: Bremerton, WA
 
Fish Dancer wrote:
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and on Tuesday we had 3 offers. We took the cash offer over asking.
Today our realtor in Alabama sent us a listing and we looked it over. It’s in Guntersville and only 1 mile from the lake. Really quite neighborhood but close to everything. She said she would drive over and do a FaceTime walk through. Our daughter and SIL met her there and went through with her. They loved the house and the neighborhood and so did we so we made an offer. There were 2 other showing today so we had to wait but tonight she called and said it is ours. We can’t wait to get out there and get set up. I have enough left over for a fishing boat. 😀😀😀
Last Monday we listed our house here in Sequim and... (show quote)


Very nice!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.