Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
🌺⭐Heather⭐🌺
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 19, 2021 16:58:47   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
Well, Everyone of my Characters so far have had a spotlight its her turn.

Heather Had a confession to make it was eating her up inside and she had to come clean of it, So she sit down at the computer, and sent this email to Billy:

Hi! This is Heather, Doyle's Step daughter, I just have to tell you that I have been using your Wife everytime you are away I do this, Im so Sorry for this. And I hope you forgive me. ❤ Heather.

Billy sat down to read this and got completely outraged. To find out that not only was his Wife cheating on him, But she was cheating on him with a 15 Year old girl. He went to Evangeline and demanded an Explanation, After Hours of arguing Evangeline demanded to see the proof so Billy took her to the Computer and there on the screen was a new Email From Heather which read:

Hi! Heather again, I just noticed that auto-correct Changed WiFi to Wife, Sorry for any confusion.


SWITCHING GEARS TO A NEW STORY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Doyle has had a dilemma ever since He took her in, She is always on the phone, but Doyle needs the phone to be open incase someone calls in need of his mechanic services, so he Talked to her about it. And installed a phone in her room (formerly guest room) well Doyle thought this would solve all the problems until one day he came home and found her laying on the floor talking on the phone, He said, "Why aren't you on your Phone?!?" She said, " I'm expecting an important call on that one."

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 17:15:04   #
Huntm22 Loc: Northern Utah. - West Haven
 
Sounds about right!

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:10:30   #
CanePoleHerb Loc: Central Alabama
 
Amusing but there is nothing to do with fishing in it. Too much of this stuff and this is just another chat room.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 19, 2021 19:15:05   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
CanePoleHerb wrote:
Amusing but there is nothing to do with fishing in it. Too much of this stuff and this is just another chat room.


My good sir, I do believe you should look at the Main area for fishing, This is the General chit chat section, We tell jokes here.

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:30:10   #
EasternOZ Loc: Kansas City Metro
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
My good sir, I do believe you should look at the Main area for fishing, This is the General chit chat section, We tell jokes here.


Yep and some good ones.

Very polite CDB you make others here proud.

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:35:55   #
Foodfisher Loc: Chula Vista in so. Cal
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
My good sir, I do believe you should look at the Main area for fishing, This is the General chit chat section, We tell jokes here.


Agreed

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:39:06   #
DozerDave Loc: Port Orchard Wa.
 
CanePoleHerb wrote:
Amusing but there is nothing to do with fishing in it. Too much of this stuff and this is just another chat room.


Like so many other things... if you don’t like it...don’t do it...🐟on

| Reply
 
 
Feb 19, 2021 19:49:07   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
EasternOZ wrote:
Yep and some good ones.

Very polite CDB you make others here proud.


Thank you, I have matured a lot more since I had that break.

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:56:46   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
Thank you, I have matured a lot more since I had that break.


Good ones CDB, and we have noticed your growth, and maturity. Fine job!

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 19:57:27   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
Fredfish wrote:
Good ones CDB, and we have noticed your growth, and maturity. Fine job!


Thank you.

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 20:17:54   #
CanePoleHerb Loc: Central Alabama
 
I apologize Heather! I read this in the top section where it said upcoming topics. I don't want to be a wet blanket, have your fun. I am just an old fisherman.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 19, 2021 20:23:39   #
The CDB is Awesome Loc: Marshall, Madison County, North Carolina
 
CanePoleHerb wrote:
I apologize Heather! I read this in the top section where it said upcoming topics. I don't want to be a wet blanket, have your fun. I am just an old fisherman.


Heather has forgiven you, She's forgiving like that.

And From my end, its fine. we all make mistakes once in awhile.

| Reply
Feb 19, 2021 20:42:14   #
EasternOZ Loc: Kansas City Metro
 
CanePoleHerb wrote:
I apologize Heather! I read this in the top section where it said upcoming topics. I don't want to be a wet blanket, have your fun. I am just an old fisherman.


It is hard to make enemies here.

| Reply
Feb 20, 2021 10:16:48   #
kandydisbar Loc: West Orange, NJ
 
The CDB is Awesome wrote:
Well, Everyone of my Characters so far have had a spotlight its her turn.

Heather Had a confession to make it was eating her up inside and she had to come clean of it, So she sit down at the computer, and sent this email to Billy:

Hi! This is Heather, Doyle's Step daughter, I just have to tell you that I have been using your Wife everytime you are away I do this, Im so Sorry for this. And I hope you forgive me. ❤ Heather.

Billy sat down to read this and got completely outraged. To find out that not only was his Wife cheating on him, But she was cheating on him with a 15 Year old girl. He went to Evangeline and demanded an Explanation, After Hours of arguing Evangeline demanded to see the proof so Billy took her to the Computer and there on the screen was a new Email From Heather which read:

Hi! Heather again, I just noticed that auto-correct Changed WiFi to Wife, Sorry for any confusion.


SWITCHING GEARS TO A NEW STORY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Doyle has had a dilemma ever since He took her in, She is always on the phone, but Doyle needs the phone to be open incase someone calls in need of his mechanic services, so he Talked to her about it. And installed a phone in her room (formerly guest room) well Doyle thought this would solve all the problems until one day he came home and found her laying on the floor talking on the phone, He said, "Why aren't you on your Phone?!?" She said, " I'm expecting an important call on that one."
Well, Everyone of my Characters so far have had a ... (show quote)


Don't know about the rest of you, but "autocorrect" has gotten me in trouble more than once!!

| Reply
Feb 20, 2021 10:21:20   #
Fredfish Loc: Prospect CT.
 
kandydisbar wrote:
Don't know about the rest of you, but "autocorrect" has gotten me in trouble more than once!!


Definitely Kandy, the most common seems to be Stripper/Striper.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.