Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
New
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 11, 2021 17:57:46   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
New member. Gimmie them honey hole secrets!

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:10:15   #
Huntm22 Loc: Northern Utah. - West Haven
 
Welcome aboard JDB. GOOD LUCK😂

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:10:39   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
JDB: I only know one really, and am afraid you would have a hard time finding it and if you found it, it would be too cold for you to fishs until mayby April, or later. Just Sayin....RJS

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 18:14:33   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
Mr. Samples I ain’t scared of
Cold weather although I don’t like it. Unless you meant that your spot doesn’t hold fish until the water warms up a bit. Thx.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:15:08   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
I shoulda said please. 😂😂

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:16:28   #
ripogenu Loc: norfolk, MA
 
JDB wrote:
New member. Gimmie them honey hole secrets!


well.. if we do that it's no longer a secret and you will tell someone else . then the someone else chain starts and in 2 years or less it's overfished or dead. I'd be happy to give you advice on techniques for fishing for different species in waters that you choose, but where I fish..................................................in the water where the fish are.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:19:14   #
dbed Loc: Brock, Nebraska southeast Ne.
 
Welcome to the forum JDB

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 18:20:59   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
ripogenu wrote:
well.. if we do that it's no longer a secret and you will tell someone else . then the someone else chain starts and in 2 years or less it's overfished or dead. I'd be happy to give you advice on techniques for fishing for different species in waters that you choose, but where I fish..................................................in the water where the fish are.



I’m a local club angler. I never tell. I don’t even tell my co-angler! Bass club to be specific.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:42:20   #
GaryH Loc: Northern Pa.
 
JDB wrote:
New member. Gimmie them honey hole secrets!


Welcome aboard JDB Honey hole secret. Better talk to Winne the Poo

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:50:32   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
JDB wrote:
New member. Gimmie them honey hole secrets!


Welcome to the Forum, JDB. Oh he11, you have us figured out already.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 19:20:03   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Fish the banks around Elijah Clark State Park. Under the bridge are some big cats also.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 19:30:47   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
flyguy wrote:
Welcome to the Forum, JDB. Oh he11, you have us figured out already.




I’m a bass angler

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 20:25:02   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
My apologies for such a smart ass come back. Few anglers ever tell where their favorite honey hole is. Just Sayin...RJS

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 20:34:35   #
Gordon Loc: Charleston South Carolina
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
My apologies for such a smart ass come back. Few anglers ever tell where their favorite honey hole is. Just Sayin...RJS


Robert, your answer was not a smart a$$ come back. Just to cold to fish right now. I likes your answer.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 08:54:44   #
JDB Loc: GA
 
JDB wrote:
I’m a bass angler


Mr. Samples I didn’t take it that way at all. It is cold as crap. I was making a joke about sending me a honey hole. I have a tournament in two weeks on Lanier and another early Feb on Chic. It’s tough sledding in this water temp. Have a great day sir.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.