Fishing Stage - Fishing Forum
Good news
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 11, 2021 14:58:06   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
Boss just texted me. My trip to Mexico Thursday cancelled.
I was kinda concerned. Mexico is kinda in a panic with COVID cases and I’m worried about leaving the house much less going down there for 2 weeks.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:00:33   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
Ben Bragg wrote:
Boss just texted me. My trip to Mexico Thursday cancelled.
I was kinda concerned. Mexico is kinda in a panic with COVID cases and I’m worried about leaving the house much less going down there for 2 weeks.


What is your job again? Sorry, I CRS.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:02:44   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
saw1 wrote:
What is your job again? Sorry, I CRS.


Saw, I'll bet he has to catch 1000 fish down there. Maybe not!

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 15:13:01   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
saw1 wrote:
What is your job again? Sorry, I CRS.


I’m a Manufacturing Engineer. Welding specialist (32 years now)
I specify , procure and commission automated weld robot cells for Automotive industry. Various other support equipment as well ( presses , resistance welders , test equppmant gages etc)
It’s been a busy few years. I’ve put in 32 robots in 3 years.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:17:53   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
Ben Bragg wrote:
I’m a Manufacturing Engineer. Welding specialist (32 years now)
I specify , procure and commission automated weld robot cells for Automotive industry. Various other support equipment as well ( presses , resistance welders , test equppmant gages etc)
It’s been a busy few years. I’ve put in 32 robots in 3 years.


Wow, that's something.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:18:38   #
E.pa.al Loc: Martin's Creek
 
Safety first,good choice Ben!!

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:22:24   #
flyguy Loc: So. Padre Island, TX. 1 & 2, & S.E. MN. 3-12
 
Can you send me someone that will mow my lawn, and plow my snow, and water my flowers?

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 15:35:00   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
Flyguy: Just look around you on SPI. Pancho, Francisco, Juan, Lupe, They are all around and will work for reasonable income and do a good job. Just Sayin...RJS

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:40:36   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
saw1 wrote:
Wow, that's something.


Before I got into this I was in Air Force for 8 years working on Nukes.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:47:30   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
Ben Bragg wrote:
Before I got into this I was in Air Force for 8 years working on Nukes.


I could only give the Force 4 years. Got out in '75.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 15:48:19   #
Robert J Samples Loc: Houston TX
 
Ben: Careful about the Senoritas. When I was a drug salesman in the Rio Grande Valley, there was a medical clinic in McAllen that specialized in child births. Many latin mothers could not afford to go to the hospital and would use this clinic as a less expensive choice. So they had a lot larger staff of nurses, RN's and LVNs.

I did not know about this until years later. Pas, the head RN told me years later that one of the young nurses had told her co-workers she had dreamed she was married to me. So, as a precaution and preventative of any dangerous Liaison they would always send her off to a remote area to fold linens, or something anytime I came calling. I suppose it was "Bob Alert" Bob Alert" anytime I arrive to call on the doctor. I had no idea, but it was funny later. Just Sayin....RJS

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 15:58:55   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
Robert J Samples wrote:
Ben: Careful about the Senoritas. When I was a drug salesman in the Rio Grande Valley, there was a medical clinic in McAllen that specialized in child births. Many latin mothers could not afford to go to the hospital and would use this clinic as a less expensive choice. So they had a lot larger staff of

I did not know about this until years later. Pas, the head RN told me years later that one of the young nurses had told her co-workers she had dreamed she was married to me. So, as a precaution and preventative of any dangerous Liaison they would always send her off to a remote area to fold linens, or something anytime I came calling. I suppose it was "Bob Alert" Bob Alert" anytime I arrive to call on the doctor. I had no idea, but it was funny later. Just Sayin....RJS
Ben: Careful about the Senoritas. When I was a d... (show quote)


Me and the wife have a running joke that I have another family in Mexico
Wife Consuelo, son Filepe

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 16:01:07   #
T Croft Loc: Raytown, MO.
 
saw1 wrote:
What is your job again? Sorry, I CRS.


Yep, that CRS is a nasty disease.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 16:02:04   #
saw1 Loc: nor cal Windsor
 
T Croft wrote:
Yep, that CRS is a nasty disease.


Yep, seems to be getting worse.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 16:03:20   #
Ben Bragg Loc: Dayton Ohio
 
saw1 wrote:
I could only give the Force 4 years. Got out in '75.


Yea I’ve worked heavy truck manufacturing , Defense industry for a lot of years , fabrication for jet engines . For a while had my own business.
The travel is starting to get to me

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
FishingStage.com - Forum
Copyright 2018-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.