Sign up for our free fishing e-mail newsletter and you'll discover the following:
• How to find the 10% of the spots in the water that contain 90% of the fish.
• Which shade and color lure works best in which weather and water locations.
• Should the leader be stronger or weaker that the main line? The answer is not what most anglers think.
• How to avoid getting your hook stuck on weeds or structures under water.
• How to find out how deep is the fish.
• How to match rod weight to your lure for the best way to cast.
• How to cast. The proper way. (Many anglers with decades of experience still do it wrong.)
• When using cheap lures is better than using expensive ones.
• The essential items you must have with you on a fishing trip (if you are like most people, then you are likely missing at least two of those items, and you might regret not having them with you one day).
• How to prevent fish from picking up your smell on the bait and getting spooked. There are certain substances you should never touch with your hands when you are out fishing.
• Precisely how soon (and not a moment either sooner or later) you must set the hook when a fish strikes. So that the fish doesn't get away. You'll learn to feel it just right.
• How to free up a lure that's stuck at the bottom. (This technique works more than 95% of the time. Never lose a lure again.)
You'll discover all this and much more. Way too much to list it all here, but you'll love it.
Also, as our subscriber if you ever have a question or need help you can always ask and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.
And of course, it's all completely free!
Don't delay! Get instant access to more tips, techniques, and gear reviews than contained in all professional fishing publications you could ever buy. You'll get all that for free, and you'll get it right now.