Sign up for our free fishing report and you'll discover the following:
• The 10% of the spots in the water that contain 90% of the fish.
• Which shade and color lure works best in the current weather conditions.
• Places to stay clear to avoid getting your hook stuck on underwater structures.
• How deep is the fish in this temperature.
• Where to cast. (Many anglers with decades of experience in the region still get this wrong.)
• The essential items you must have with you on a fishing trip today. (If you are like most people, then you are likely missing at least two of those items. And you might regret not having them with you.)
• How to prevent fish from picking up your smell on the bait and getting spooked given present water movement and other conditions. Certain substances you should never touch with your hands when you are out fishing. Especially depending on rising warmer water patterns changing with weather.
• Precisely how soon to set the hook when the fish strikes. Based on prevalent fish feeding patterns in the area.
You'll discover all this and much more. Way too much to list it all here, but you'll love it.
Also, as our subscriber if you ever have a question or need help you can always ask and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.
And of course, it's all completely free!
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll get instant access to all of this.
As a bonus, you'll also get free access to our fishing newsletter that contains more tips, techniques, and gear reviews than contained in all professional fishing magazines you could ever buy. You'll get all that for free, and you'll get it right now.