The benefits of signing up for our free fishing e-mail newsletter are:
We cover freshwater, saltwater, and ice fishing.
You'll discover the following (and much more):
• How to find the 10% of the spots in the water that contain 90% of the fish.
• Which shade and color lure works best in which weather and water locations.
• How to avoid getting your hook stuck on weeds or structures under water.
• How to find out how deep is the fish.
• How to match rod weight to your lure for the best way to cast.
• How to cast. The proper way. (Many fishers with decades of experience still do it wrong.)
• When using cheap lures is better than using expensive ones.
• The essential items you must have with you on a fishing trip (if you are like most people, then you are likely missing at least two of those items, and you might regret not having them with you one day).
• How to prevent the fish from smelling you and getting scared away when you handle the bait.
You'll discover all this and much more. Way too much to list it all here, but you'll love it.
As our subscriber, if you ever have a question or need help you can always ask and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.
We have users from all over the country (and many international users). So chances are we have someone who knows your local waters. They'll be able to help you by sharing their tips specifically for your area.
And of course, it's all completely free!
Don't delay! Sign up and get instant access to more fishing-related material (tips, techniques, gear reviews, reports) than contained in all professional fishing magazines you could ever buy. You'll get all that for free, and you'll get it right now.